+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR awaited after correspondence letter( BVL)

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
Guys, those of you who have received BVL, I wanted to confirm that address is mentioned in your bvl's after sincerely? There was one post somewhere on social media where one person mentioned that the BVL's in which address of processing centre is not mentioned are not receiving any updates.. Kindly confirm.

prats07

Jul 28, 2021
Guys, those of you who have received BVL, I wanted to confirm that address is mentioned in your bvl's after sincerely? There was one post somewhere on social media where one person mentioned that the BVL's in which address of processing centre is not mentioned are not receiving any updates.. Kindly confirm.
I don't have any address in my BVL except my own. Applied on June1, BVL: July2, still waiting for PPR.

Mz7×72

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
So...is it a worrying situation now!!
I thought that i would receive the decision eventually ....probably before 6 august.

• Sad
Reactions: ksh2104
Jul 30, 2021
I don't think the address/lack of one is indicative of anything. FWIW I received a BVL with the address of the processing center but have not received any updates since then.

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I think only home country office mention their address on bvl. My brother’s file is in ottawa and there wasn’t any office address on that

Last edited:

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I think only home country office mention their address on bvl. My brother’s file is in ottawa and there wasn’t any office address on that
Not really, Mine had Ottawa address and the primary processing office was Ottawa.

Mz7×72

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Even I do not have any other address apart from mine in bvl, mostly people have address of processing centre mentioned.
Hey..can you please check status of your biometrics and tell me the output?
Coz mine is showing 'not found'!!!

Billa Srikar

Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm. Do you know anyone who received immediate refusal with bvl? Or they put on hold all the files?
Yes, there is a friend of mine who got the refusal along with BVL. He has applied via nonsds category and received the rejection on 26th July for the submitted application on 15th May.

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
Hey..can you please check status of your biometrics and tell me the output?
Coz mine is showing 'not found'!!!
Are you talking about the biometrics status on IRCC site -- > Application/profile details? because its says completed.