+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR awaited after correspondence letter( BVL)

faraz_zippy

Jul 14, 2021
Any update on PPR after BVL?
We see lots of people are getting PPR within 48 Hours after receiving BVL in India.

However, I know few who has not received any decision after receiving BVL for more than 2-3 weeks.

gursimran_sibia

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Don't worry ,students who received bvl in last month will get ppr soon this month . Yesterday in webnoir IRCC told that ,due to Phase wise opening of VFS we could release decision. But on your file decision has been taken. IF U wnaa get your decision earlier apply for gcms notes.
Don't panic, everyone get ppr soon who's got bvl

faraz_zippy

Jul 14, 2021
Don't worry ,students who received bvl in last month will get ppr soon this month . Yesterday in webnoir IRCC told that ,due to Phase wise opening of VFS we could release decision. But on your file decision has been taken. IF U wnaa get your decision earlier apply for gcms notes.
Hello Guru Simra,
Thanks for your reply.

We are seeing that few students are getting PPR, even the ones who applied in Jule 1st week.

Please guide us more about gcms notes.

midhunrajan46

Jul 4, 2021
I received my BVL on 06th of May and called IRCC on June since there were no update. They told me that I had failed the eligibility requirements. Just to confirm, I called them again last week and it was the same reply. However, for clarification I asked them clearly even if the eligibility requirements gets failed then will someone get PPR. She clarified that the decision solely depends upon the VO and usually we have to pass eligibility requirements to get PPR. I was expecting a negative decision till yesterday. Once I heard the rep from IRCC webinar talking about the PPR it gave me a 10% hope. She mentioned that the people who got BVL earlier will get PPR soon once the passport stamping starts full fledged. Im in a confused state and it seems that nothing is final untill we receive the final report on GC.

faraz_zippy

Jul 14, 2021
I received my BVL on 06th of May and called IRCC on June since there were no update. They told me that I had failed the eligibility requirements. Just to confirm, I called them again last week and it was the same reply. However, for clarification I asked them clearly even if the eligibility requirements gets failed then will someone get PPR. She clarified that the decision solely depends upon the VO and usually we have to pass eligibility requirements to get PPR. I was expecting a negative decision till yesterday. Once I heard the rep from IRCC webinar talking about the PPR it gave me a 10% hope. She mentioned that the people who got BVL earlier will get PPR soon once the passport stamping starts full fledged. Im in a confused state and it seems that nothing is final untill we receive the final report on GC.
Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please let us know how did you call them?
The number mentioned in IRCC website is only within Canada and we are not able to dial it.

Please share number and steps to call IRCC.

Soar

Jul 21, 2021
Hi, would you mind sharing what status does the "review of eligibility" section show under 'details of your application status' in your gckey?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hey guys. I got my ppr 5 hours back.
Re-applied on 11th may
BVL on 14th May
PPR on 24th May
Thanks, i hope everyone gets PPR soon
I think you meant 24th July. Anyway congrats.