+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR awaited after correspondence letter( BVL)

AbrSL

Jun 18, 2021
Hi Guys, I completed my Biometrics on 11th June also VAC requested me to pay the transmission fee on the same day and I paid for premium lodge. Biometrics was updated in mycic account on 16th next day i got another email with the subject 'Your application status has changes' but no updates yet.

Any idea?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi Guys, I completed my Biometrics on 11th June also VAC requested me to pay the transmission fee on the same day and I paid for premium lodge. Biometrics was updated in mycic account on 16th next day i got another email with the subject 'Your application status has changes' but no updates yet.

Any idea?
Give it like 24hrs or plus, you should be able to see the update

Reactions: AbrSL

AbrSL

Jun 18, 2021
Give it like 24hrs or plus, you should be able to see the update
Thank you!

And how do they notify their final decision? Is it via email or in mycic account?

Because I don't have access myCIC account as login credentials not shared to me... I applied through an agent.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you!

And how do they notify their final decision? Is it via email or in mycic account?

Because I don't have access myCIC account as login credentials not shared to me... I applied through an agent.
Through your profile but you will also receive notification on your mail that there is update in your account

AbrSL

Jun 18, 2021
Through your profile but you will also receive notification on your mail that there is update in your account
Thanks brother for you reply... I am so nervous... Paying transmission fee to VAC at the time we submit biometrics is a positive sign?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks brother for you reply... I am so nervous... Paying transmission fee to VAC at the time we submit biometrics is a positive sign?
VAC has no influence on the decision by IRCC, they act as transmission agent and they collect fee doing that: So, the answer is no. It is neither good or bad indication.

Reactions: AbrSL

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hi folks, I hope all of you are doing well in this stressful time. My first application was in June 2020, like most of the students I received AIP on 3rd Sept, but unfortunately, on Feb 21 my file was refused. After receiving I started online classes and even after getting the refusal I took a gamble and continued with the classes. I re-applied after 4 days of getting refusal and the medical update & review started on March 30th. While re-applying I didn't change any document just explained the reasons for rejection in the new Letter of Explanation.

As of now, IRCC requested few letters such as; Updated LOA, GIC and was asked for re-medical. There are few things where I am confused while re-applying I uploaded the updated LOA & LOE and yes off course GIC, why I was asked to re-upload the documents. Furthermore, my medical was expiring on 24th May 2021 and got a re-medical request on 11th May 21. When I already passed the medical and updated it to the account why they asked for the re-medical and I e-mailed the concerned bank and requested an updated GIC statement or certificate and uploaded it to the account.

Re-medical was done on 17th May and updated in the account on 5th June and got BVL on 8th June and like you all waiting for the final decision.
I also reapplied and submitted the old LOA but new study plan. Do you think this is just okay?

ZIslam

Jul 3, 2021
Bangladesh
Hello All

I have applied for study permit on 20 April 2021 from India and below is my timeline.

Applied : 20 April 2021
Biometrics completed : 26 April 2021
Medicals passed : 5 May 2021
Correspondence letter (Stating the validity of biometrics). : 8 May 2021

I am yet to receive my PPR. Most of the students get PPR on the same day or the next day after receiving correspondence letter but it has been more than 10 days for me, there is no update. What could be the reason? Is this normal?
Hi Did you get PPR?

ZIslam

Jul 3, 2021
Bangladesh
Hello Good People,

I have applied on May 13. Non SDS from Bangladesh. My intake is Winter 2022. I got BVL on June 9. Since then no updates. What can we conclude? Is there still chances of refusal?

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
Conestoga college file logded on 14 may medicals update on 18 may correspondence letter on 1st june ielts 6.5 not less 6 after that no update
Kindly help me what i could do for this