+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR awaited after correspondence letter( BVL)

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Kindly update me too..mine was also transferred from Abu Dhabi to warsaw office.
Hey, I just received a refusal from Warsaw office a moment ago. In my first application, I only received home ties and purpose of visit. I only cover these two in my new LOE after reading GCMS and now they have added the whole list along with the purpose visit. :|

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Last edited:

Kshitiz

May 29, 2016
Hey, I also got my lvl on 20 sep from Edmonton but no decision till now this is my timeline,
4 August 2021 - Visa Submitted
5 August 2021- Received BIL
24 August 2021- Biometrics done and updated on same day
25 August 2021- Medical Updated
20 September 2021 - BVL and Review Started
I have also received BVL from Edmonton on 1st Oct. Still waiting for further updates. Is there any WhatsApp group where we can connect?

Reactions: jaineel dharia

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yeah just ping me on whatsapp at 9573526326, Jaineel this side
For example I raised webform for some new documents attachment. I applied from Dubai so visa office is abu dhabi which I selected during webform. How we will know our visa office is abu dhabi and our new documents will be attach with our applications. May b our visa office is Warsaw then what will happen if during webform we chose abu dbabi as visa office for new documents attachments?

jaineel dharia

Jul 15, 2021
For example I raised webform for some new documents attachment. I applied from Dubai so visa office is abu dhabi which I selected during webform. How we will know our visa office is abu dhabi and our new documents will be attach with our applications. May b our visa office is Warsaw then what will happen if during webform we chose abu dbabi as visa office for new documents attachments?
Hey I am an Indian applicant so don't have much idea about it, sry for the late reply.

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hey guys. I got my ppr 5 hours back.
Re-applied on 11th may
BVL on 14th May
PPR on 24th July
Thanks, i hope everyone gets PPR soon
So it can take more than one month after BVL I just red this post because it is been one month and 10 days since I got my BVL but still no ppr ..

Jul 12, 2022
Hi I received my correspondence letter with Blv letter on July 6th and I'm still waiting for my PPR. Anybody please give me some idea there is any chance for me to get my PPR

Jul 12, 2022
Hi I received my correspondence letter with Blv letter on July 6th but I'm still waiting for my PPR. Anybody please give me some idea why they are taking this time for PPR and when will I get my PPR. Thank you

Jul 12, 2022
Hello All.
I have applied for study permit on April 14th and my review stated on July 6th at the same time l receive correspondence letter with Blv letter. I'm still waiting for my PPR. Anybody please give me some idea why they are taking this much of time. How many days I have to wait. Thank you .

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello All.
I have applied for study permit on April 14th and my review stated on July 6th at the same time l receive correspondence letter with Blv letter. I'm still waiting for my PPR. Anybody please give me some idea why they are taking this much of time. How many days I have to wait. Thank you .
A correspondence letter and BVL are the same. Did you receive it twice?

A correspondence or BVL means a decision has been made. Wait for it to come.

You cannot do anything more at this point. Good Luck

JIMSHA01

Apr 4, 2017
Hello All.
Hi jeeva
Did you get PPR yet. I’m also still waiting for ppr.
Please reply