+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Appendix A- Updated Information Chart

Monashkhan

Jul 19, 2016
Hi all,

I have recieved a letter from CIC which requires to send my passport, Appendix A and 2 photos within 30 days. I am married but I have applied with non accompanying spouse. Do I have to include her details in Appendix A eventhough she is not applying?

Regards,
Mohammad

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Monashkhan said:
Hi all,

I have recieved a letter from CIC which requires to send my passport, Appendix A and 2 photos within 30 days. I am married but I have applied with non accompanying spouse. Do I have to include her details in Appendix A eventhough she is not applying?

Regards,
Mohammad
Congrats Mohammad, which visa Offce sent u request and may i know ur timeline please

salima1993

Nov 25, 2017
Hi all,

Regards,
Mohammad

Hi, may I ask what you ended up doing?

gknair

Jul 14, 2022
Hi, I received similar email and I am on the same boat. However, I do not see appendix A form in my email . Where can I find the same?

psk_27

Aug 13, 2018
Hello GK Nair,

Did. you send in the Appendix A as I am facing the same issue. Mail doesn't mention Appendix A but VFS site does