+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR and SP approval

abooode

May 5, 2021
Hello everyone, i just had a question regarding the Study permit approval and PPR for the TRV stamping. Do we receive a separate email saying that our SP has been approved or getting a PPR automatically means your study permit was approved and you will get it at the port of entry?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
PPR is your approval. After stamping you'll get your Letter of Introduction in your account. The letter is what you will hand to CBSA officer at POE to get your SP.

Reactions: Wisp and abooode

abooode

May 5, 2021
PPR is your approval. After stamping you'll get your Letter of Introduction in your account. The letter is what you will hand to CBSA officer at POE to get your SP.
Thank you for your reply! After the passport request we can submit the passport anytime before the 30 days deadline right?

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Thank you for your reply! After the passport request we can submit the passport anytime before the 30 days deadline right?
I do not see a point in delaying this. Stamping process will anyways take around 15 days.

abooode

May 5, 2021
I do not see a point in delaying this. Stamping process will anyways take around 15 days.
Yea i know, the thing is I don’t have my passport to submit at the moment. I had applied for a tourist visa for Spain and they said it should be done by next week so only then i can submit it to VFS.