+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PP sumission since 22/8 still waiting until now!!!

Akita0412

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
@Bryanna
Hi everyone, My gckey acc said that my application was approved and I did submit my pp as PPR letter on 21/8. But Im still waiting until now. Anyone have experience like me? VAC in Paris. Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I did try to contact but they said in generally that my passport is still at the Embassy:(. Why do they take it so long while they had already requested my passport just for stamping!?
You can email the Paris visa office if you need your passport for urgent travel. Do submit evidence of your travel plans. Otherwise, there's nothing else but to wait

Akita0412

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
You can email the Paris visa office if you need your passport for urgent travel. Do submit evidence of your travel plans. Otherwise, there's nothing else but to wait
Do you have email address please give. This morning (in Paris) I did call them, and chat online as well, they said passport is still at Embassy and just wait for the update. I just have the invitation letter included my travel plan in there. Actually Im going to fly this September... but still wait for hopeless so sad