+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PP request

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
I have been asked to send in my passport for visa approval. They asked for new photos. Is that because the photos I sent in earlier was not good enough or do they always ask for extra photos at this stage?

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada said:
I have been asked to send in my passport for visa approval. They asked for new photos. Is that because the photos I sent in earlier was not good enough or do they always ask for extra photos at this stage?
a person's appearance might change(specially children) between the first submission and PP request... so they want latest one...

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
New2Canada said:
This is an usual procedure for latest updates at this stage. Just enjoy the excitement and keep your fingers crossed.
Gud luk
asyousuf

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada said:
congratulations .........and good luck