+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Potential good news?

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
FSW applicant here with March 2020 AOR. According to GCMS, all assessments were passed in January 2021 and therefore I’ve been awaiting the final decision since then.

This weekend, I got an ADR to confirm the residential address and country of residence for me and my dependents. We are all in Canada.

I found it a bit weird that I got this ADR since I've already confirmed this address with the IRCC multiple times before, but could this mean COPR is coming up soon? Or should I not get too excited just yet?

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Thank you both and good luck to you!

Update:
Got the e-mail and update to my profile stating that my additional documents have been received and are being reviewed.

Reactions: Numwa and MrMarvel

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
FSW applicant here with March 2020 AOR. According to GCMS, all assessments were passed in January 2021 and therefore I’ve been awaiting the final decision since then.

This weekend, I got an ADR to confirm the residential address and country of residence for me and my dependents. We are all in Canada.

I found it a bit weird that I got this ADR since I've already confirmed this address with the IRCC multiple times before, but could this mean COPR is coming up soon? Or should I not get too excited just yet?
Yes, this should mean you will get your COPR soon, like really soon! Good luck and congratulations.
Nothing the IRCC does is weird. Weird is who they are and how they work!