BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
I got oath Ceremony update for my family of three.

I will not be able to attend the ceremony as I will be travelling outside canada.

Can I send an email only to postpone my ceremony and my wife and son can continue with theirs.

anyone with similar experience

marika89

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
I haven't been in exactly same situation. I had just my application and I did cancel twice my ceremony no problem. You just need to have a valid reason for it.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
I have a bit similar situation.

I got an oath Ceremony update for my family of three but my wife and minor are outside Canada and will be back in the first week of October.

I am inside Canada is it possible for me can take the Oath on September 24, 2022, alone without family?

Wife and minor can take Oath on their return? or the whole family should take the Oath in one shot/ same day?

Does IRCC expedite the oath ceremony outside Canada?

Does anyone know how to get the different dates for the oath?

sbbhot

Oct 25, 2016
I got oath Ceremony update for my family of three.

I will not be able to attend the ceremony as I will be travelling outside canada.

Can I send an email only to postpone my ceremony and my wife and son can continue with theirs.

anyone with similar experience
I am in a similar situation, how did you manage this?

sbbhot

Oct 25, 2016
I have a bit similar situation.

I got an oath Ceremony update for my family of three but my wife and minor are outside Canada and will be back in the first week of October.

I am inside Canada is it possible for me can take the Oath on September 24, 2022, alone without family?

Wife and minor can take Oath on their return? or the whole family should take the Oath in one shot/ same day?

Does IRCC expedite the oath ceremony outside Canada?

Does anyone know how to get the different dates for the oath?
Were you able to separate oath for family members?