+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Posting a SECOND application (possible lost in post)

Hayley3005

Jul 28, 2019
Hi Folks,
I'm starting to worry that my application has somehow been lost in the post. Its been 5 weeks since I posted, and my tracking number does not report anything after it has left Thailand. I am chasing up directly with the post office on Monday.

In the mean time, I was wondering if anyone has sent a second copy of their application? I copied everything, and was considering doing this with an attached letter, stating this is the second copy and to discard any other.... but that still leaves me with the FEAR that it will start TWO application processes which could be a total nightmare.

Anyone have any experience of this? good or bad?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate everyone on this forum

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hi Folks,
I'm starting to worry that my application has somehow been lost in the post. Its been 5 weeks since I posted, and my tracking number does not report anything after it has left Thailand. I am chasing up directly with the post office on Monday.

In the mean time, I was wondering if anyone has sent a second copy of their application? I copied everything, and was considering doing this with an attached letter, stating this is the second copy and to discard any other.... but that still leaves me with the FEAR that it will start TWO application processes which could be a total nightmare.

Anyone have any experience of this? good or bad?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate everyone on this forum
Did it leave Thailand? I am not sure about if u should send another application or just wait.... maybe, someone else will be able to help u on that question ....

Now, Canada post don’t give tracking number to mail they receive from abroad. Parcels u still can track, small envelopes and regular mail-NO.
You can see it here: https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=tracking_information&cattype=kb&cat=receiving&subcat=tracking

I had same issue when I sent some papers last year to my husband. It left my country, but tracking number didn't work in Canada... u can try calling immigration, maybe?! And if next time u send anything important to Canada, better to use dhl or something else.