+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA AT GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE

jonaj

Mar 14, 2012
Good day my seniors,please i want to inquire about the postgraduate diploma in Financial Planning in George brown college; its relevance in Canada economy, the fees involve and how many months of study.

Thank you

silent_heart

Jul 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jonaj, im also planning to apply for the postgraduate diploma from george brown. I emailed them last week, they advised me that the length of study is 2 semesters (4months) plus 4 months of co-op, equivalent of 1 year. The tuition fee per sem is $5700. When are you planning to apply? is it for the fall 2013 intake? Are you also planning to get another 1 year post graduate diploma so you can apply for a 3year PGWP?

jonaj

Mar 14, 2012
am planning to apply next year all things being equal and is likely i apply as PR student..God willing.What is the 4 month co-op you mention about?
And if i may ask how viable is their postgraduate diploma in Canada?

silent_heart

Jul 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for the confusion, I think Financial planning doesnt have Co-op, Im referring to the PG Marketing Management - Financial Services Program where they have a 4 months co-op (one of their requirement before graduating is to work for 4 months)

silent_heart

Jul 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im not sure if the course is viable in canadian market but i read in this forum that George brown is one of the preferred school in Ontario. Im planning to apply for Sept 2013 intake. How about you? Can you share your profile?