+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Postgrad diploma in bussiness management after b.tech(Electrical)

Rdass3646

Feb 19, 2016
First and foremost hello and thank you for taking time to read my post. This is my first post to this forum so please forgivene me if if i say something wrong.
Now coming to my question I have ny bachelors in electrical angineering and I have been accepted in conestoga college for project management as well as SIAST for post grad diploma in bussiness managent.I have a work experience of 8 months as an electrical engineer in India.
Can I apply for study visa for postgrad diploma in bussiness managent stating the reason that my current employed has agreed to promote me to Assistant General supetintendent if i have a managent degree as well along with b.tech.
What are my chances for visa acceptance/refusal for 1)Siast(post drag-bussiness management)
2)Conegtoga (Proj management)

Please do reply as I really need the help and guidance of senior members over here.

Also can I apply for study permit without paying any college fees.
Thank you

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some of my friends got their visa for project management course at humber (their background was engineering too). Also I know some guys who got visa for post graduate diploma at siast even tho they have engineering background. I think as long as your SOP would be good, you will be fine. Good luck.
Rdass3646 said:
First and foremost hello and thank you for taking time to read my post. This is my first post to this forum so please forgivene me if if i say something wrong.
Now coming to my question I have ny bachelors in electrical angineering and I have been accepted in conestoga college for project management as well as SIAST for post grad diploma in bussiness managent.I have a work experience of 8 months as an electrical engineer in India.
Can I apply for study visa for postgrad diploma in bussiness managent stating the reason that my current employed has agreed to promote me to Assistant General supetintendent if i have a managent degree as well along with b.tech.
What are my chances for visa acceptance/refusal for 1)Siast(post drag-bussiness management)
2)Conegtoga (Proj management)

Please do reply as I really need the help and guidance of senior members over here.

Also can I apply for study permit without paying any college fees.
Thank you

Rdass3646

Feb 19, 2016
God of war thank u for ur reply
Can you please tell me more about your friends who hot visa for post grad diploma at SIAST

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are welcome. What excatly you want to know?
Rdass3646 said:
God of war thank u for ur reply
Can you please tell me more about your friends who hot visa for post grad diploma at SIAST