+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

posted application paranoia!!!!!

Tony3

Dec 16, 2011
Hey guys,

One sure way of knowing what you sent is to keep the exact copies of the sponsorship and PR forms for yourself ( I mean every single piece and notes). When you second guess yourself on anything that you might not have filled out , or how you answered a certain question, you can quickly take a look at the copy that you have , to satisfy yourself.

I have done this on numerous occasion after mailing my application. Fortunately each time I checked , I realised that I had done it right in the first place. I think we all go through this agony !!!!

Cheers !!!!!

Jun 19, 2012
Just checked with canada mail and my application arrived yesterday, so no more dreams about running to the post office to rummage through the mail sacks and double check. just have to WAIT AND SEE! Ill let you know if it gets sent back ;)

picachicha

Jan 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-12
AOR Received.
Never!!!
File Transfer...
26-09-12
Med's Done....
08-05-12
Interview........
None!!!
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-13
LANDED..........
Soon! :)
Hahaha! I thought I was the only one that had crazy panic after I mailed my sponsorship app! For the first week, I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling complete terror and convinced that there was something I forgot to include in the package!

I also keep fearing that they'll lose everything (as I've read stories online).

What an adventure this is, huh? ;D

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
laurenlisashaw said:
hahah! thanks guys! glad to know i'm not the only one, makes me feel better. Also, good to know that it will be sent back sooner rather than later if i have forgotton something.

off for a frosty as we speak ;)

good luck everyone xx
Don't worry lauren if in case there something wrong with your application they will send it back usually after 21 days or 3 weeks from the date they received it coz that what happened to me and i was really freaking out..but I'm a bit relieved now that we just received AOR today July 31 I resend my application last June 4. But I'm still not sure if im already at the safe side..the worry continues...