+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post your timeline if Eligibility Not Started

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
Can I ask why they are singling out people in the UK? Why is the UK different from the rest of the world and where does the person who told you work? Do they work in IRCC?
Im afraid i cant say who told me but they work close with IRCC . Uk dont want people move to Canada thats all so they have very limited visa issuing per month for canada visas.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Im afraid i cant say who told me but they work close with IRCC . Uk dont want people move to Canada thats all so they have very limited visa issuing per month for canada visas.
So heresay not from a direct source. So the person doesn’t work with IRCC or for the Canadian embassy in the UK. What do you mean works closely with IRCC - federal government employee, RCMP, CSIS? You don’t have inside knowledge. What does moving to Canada have to do with not issuing visitor visas? UK doesn’t issue or stop the processing of Canadian visas so not sure what you are talking about. The long processing times are due to backlogs, number of people applying for visa from the UK and staffing issues. Not enough staff to process the number of applications.

I used to work for the federal government so understand the workings of government.

Last edited:

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
So heresay not from a direct source. So the person doesn’t work with IRCC or for the Canadian embassy in the UK. What do you mean works closely with IRCC - federal government employee, RCMP, CSIS? You don’t have inside knowledge. What does moving to Canada have to do with not issuing visitor visas? UK doesn’t issue or stop the processing of Canadian visas so not sure what you are talking about. The long processing times are due to backlogs, number of people applying for visa from the UK and staffing issues. Not enough staff to process the number of applications.

I used to work for the federal government so understand the workings of government.
Makes sense. So why have all other countries recovered from backlog except the UK? Is it that they receive more applications for UK than any other country in Europe? Also, why are people who apply later getting visas whilst others aren’t even though they have similar profiles.

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023

I have to tell canada has the worst and most unreliable immigration system . your embassy in uk is a joke and just play with us and our time . I canceled my visa request 3 weeks ago and it dont event get canceled . I would tell canada visa system is just a joke.

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I have to tell canada has the worst and most unreliable immigration system . your embassy in uk is a joke and just play with us and our time . I canceled my visa request 3 weeks ago and it dont event get canceled . I would tell canada visa system is just a joke.
You’re right. I’ve never seen anything like this. Just a waste of money and time. I’ve had visas in the past and Canada is the worst. Why can’t it be first come first serve? I discourage everyone from applying to Canada tbh

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
You’re right. I’ve never seen anything like this. Just a waste of money and time. I’ve had visas in the past and Canada is the worst. Why can’t it be first come first serve? I discourage everyone from applying to Canada tbh
I agree with you . they have suspended issuing visas from Canada embassy in London and they dont want to reveal it so then people will still pay and wait in the que for years . I honestly never seen such a mess in my life . Canada is a time waster only.

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I have a question. I applied via GC key in October and no update like eligibility. What happens if I reapply using the portal. Will the old application be just withdrawn because I heard the new portal is quicker?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a question. I applied via GC key in October and no update like eligibility. What happens if I reapply using the portal. Will the old application be just withdrawn because I heard the new portal is quicker?
It will not be withdrawn unless you ask it to be withdrawn.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So there’s no point applying via the new portal or would you advise I submit that application and withdraw the other one?
Your choice. Submit another application without withdrawing first, if you want, in the new portal. It may take just as long.

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
Your choice. Submit another application without withdrawing first, if you want, in the new portal. It may take just as long.
I submitted another application and withdrawn the first one but it didnt withdraw and yesterday i received correspondence letter instead . is it normally like that ? they send a corespondense letter in prior to withdrawal ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I submitted another application and withdrawn the first one but it didnt withdraw and yesterday i received correspondence letter instead . is it normally like that ? they send a corespondense letter in prior to withdrawal ?
When did you ask for withdrawal? It takes weeks.