+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Pregnancy Process

tp.2015

Jun 9, 2017
hi,

We had received the ITA in July 2017 and have applied with all documents in Sept 2017. Except my medical because of pregnancy. We have submitted the LOA for the same. Now Just want to know the process post my pregnancy. below is what i know. I want to know how should I inform the CIC post my pregnancy that we want to add a new member in the application. If someone can detail the complete process that would be helpful

I know that For Baby
- need birth certificate
- need passport
- need phtograph
- need medical

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
We were in the same situation as you and we found out my wife was pregnant right after ITA.

Your CIC approved clinic/doctor will give you the Esheet which will show the X-ray as pending which is totally fine and acceptable by cic.

We actually went through a consultant so I believe he submitted a letter of explanation stating my wife was pregnant. I am almost sure this letter was supported by an official letter issued by my wife’s gynecologist confirming the pregnancy with an actual blood test report.

They will surely put your application on hold until after delivery. You will however somewhere during the course of pregnancy receive a letter from them giving a deadline asking for the newborns passport, birth certificate, medicals and your wife’s X-ray to be submitted post delivery. This deadline will most likely be about a month after the delivery. There will also be two forms they will ask you to submit along with the above mentioned docs.

Reactions: tp.2015

tp.2015

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for reply.

We have received a letter from CIC with 30 days time. They have asked all this information except my wife;s X-Ray. The letter from CIC only talk about my child medical not about my wife pending X-Ray medical

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Thanks for reply.

We have received a letter from CIC with 30 days time. They have asked all this information except my wife;s X-Ray. The letter from CIC only talk about my child medical not about my wife pending X-Ray medical
Our letter didnt mention that either however she will still need to do it and there should be no doubt about it, without which her medicals will remain incomplete. My wife did it along with my newborns medicals and our medical clinic included my wife's xray report in her medical sheet. We had sent all of that along with the other docs they had requested. However, if you still have doubt, then you might as well confirm the same with your approved cic clinic and I am sure they will be in a better position to advice you.

tp.2015

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks I will check with the CIC clinic.

Also, to provide new born information the CIC account has provided only 1 file upload option with description as "kits,generic forms".

I have to upload multiple PDF, how should i do that. The PDF I have

- 2 generic forms
- 1 dependent fee
- Medical for new born and Wife

Should i upload a ZIP file.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Thanks I will check with the CIC clinic.

Also, to provide new born information the CIC account has provided only 1 file upload option with description as "kits,generic forms".

I have to upload multiple PDF, how should i do that. The PDF I have

- 2 generic forms
- 1 dependent fee
- Medical for new born and Wife

Should i upload a ZIP file.
Others can comment as I am not sure about a zip file but are there not tools out there which can combine multiple PDFs into a single file with an explanation letter. As said just my personal view of a possible Option.

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Multiple PDFs can surely be combined in one file. I have a pdf combine pack that does the job. I think you can search it online. Actually my lawyer did it for me so I am not sure but I had combined all of it in one file and sent it to him.

tp.2015

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks. I will combine the PDF.

The request letter from CIC does not talk about any digital photo of the NewBorn . Has anyone shared the digital photo of the child and how ?

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Actually don’t remember getting a digital photo request or even sending one for that matter but gave a hard copy to the medical clinic. Please