+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PPR

fun2band

Jul 1, 2016
Hi All,

Do we know how much time cic gives to submit the passport after the passport request.Also my son is now in different country and living with his grand parents.
This is mentioned in the application in the country of residence field.If i get the passport request should we send his passport to the local country office.

Anyway it has been more than 30 days and my medicals is still not complete yet .Just praying and waiting.I know i am long way off from PPR.But wanted to know the answer to the above questions.

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Generally you have 30 days from the time you receive PPR except for special circumstances which you need to inform the visa office.

Reactions: joanesjayarvesu

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Please inform your visa office of delays and difficulties you're experiencing

smuniverse

Sep 18, 2016
I think it depends on the Visa Office that is processing your file.

In my case, my PPR states that I have 15 days to submit my documentation (I'm from Mexico).

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello guys,

I have following questions related to PPR/after PPR task:

1) I received an email with subject line "ready for visa" but no attachment. While submitting passport am I supposed to print whole email and fillup the last part name APPENDIX-B? or print only APPENDIX-B part from the email?

2) Do we need to submit our OLD passport along with the new one or only NEW will be sufficient?

3) I am the principal applicant and I live in Bangladesh. My wife is in Canada now. Now they ask me to send the passport to Singapore through local VFS. I can send mine but what I will do with my wife's passport?
- Can I just send my passport to Singapore and ask my wife to send her passport to Canada VO?
- Do I need to take IRCC permission first by requesting for change of my wife's VO to Canada?
- Is there any specific email format/form we have or just email will do? Which email address?
- If I email them to change my wife's VO do I have to wait for their response too or I can go ahead and submit MY passport? The thing is Singapore VO will take almost a month to send back passport so I want to send mine asap.

I know there might be some discussion about this issue but I was only focusing on getting PPR that time that avoided reading anything else. Can anyone ans/clarify/show me the link of previous posts/forum etc.

Thanks

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
1) I received an email with subject line "ready for visa" but no attachment. While submitting passport am I supposed to print whole email and fillup the last part name APPENDIX-B? or print only APPENDIX-B part from the email?
Print the whole email and fill up appendix B. There should be one copy of each for every passport you submit to VFS.

Reactions: Monzur

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Guys i submitted my passport on 31st Aug, any idea on visa processing time for New Delhi Visa office ?
The VFS guys say 10-12 days...Any ideas ?

And one more question, my wife is the principal applicant and i was added later,and i was added succesfully to the file.Recently we got the PPR letter which mentions her name and UCI, we submitted both our passports.Out of curiosity and just to make sure i wanted to know that, we the PPR letter without the individual names of all the family members on the letter right ?? As the ppr says .....accompanying family members.....

thanks in advance..

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi,

I need some guidance here.

My PPR email doesn't have any Appendix B (neither as an attachment nor in the body of the email). The email says that I need totake print of the email along with photo and passport and submit the same to VFS.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hi,

My PPR email doesn't have any Appendix B (neither as an attachment nor in the body of the email). The email says that I need totake print of the email along with photo and passport and submit the same to VFS.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks
Congrats, and you didn't miss anything so relax.
Just take the passport, email printout and photos ( as per specifications) which will be put on your COPR.. Thanx

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hi,

Am I missing anything?

Thanks
I had the exact same request, I submitted what I was asked. now eagerly waiting for the maple stamp.:):)

Reactions: rahulmehta222