+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PPR Related Queries Please Post Here

edmpr

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
For those of you who have got their PPR and are having questions relating to landing and any other queries , please post here.

pujan3103

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
hi
ppr - aug 22
i have submitted my passport on Aug 22
received by cpc- Aug 24
file closed and approved on- Sept 1

but passport has still not sent back.

i called cpc O, they said it will be sent shortly but its already 2 week since that email. cic says its under process.
whom should i contact for exact information about my passport?

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Good topic.

I would like to know how long it usually taken between Passport Submitted to VAC and Application Closed/Approved?

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
pujan3103,

Have you checked your visa status through website? Did you get the Express tracking ID?
It's said you'll get a Express tracking ID if your Visa is on the way returning to you. (I am not sure it's true or not)
Or you may call the VAC for more information.

pujan3103 said:
hi
ppr - aug 22
i have submitted my passport on Aug 22
received by cpc- Aug 24
file closed and approved on- Sept 1

but passport has still not sent back.

i called cpc O, they said it will be sent shortly but its already 2 week since that email. cic says its under process.
whom should i contact for exact information about my passport?

pujan3103

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
hhhh said:
pujan3103,

Have you checked your visa status through website? Did you get the Express tracking ID?
It's said you'll get a Express tracking ID if your Visa is on the way returning to you. (I am not sure it's true or not)
Or you may call the VAC for more information.
Hey, what is express tracking id? and visa status through website? i have never heard about it. how should i do it? VAC? what is VAC?
thanks for the help

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
pujan3103,

If you delivered your passport via express, or choose to returned to you by express, an express track id should be built.
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/
You may check your visa application status through this website by input your Track Number (this track number is not Express track ID)
VAC is Visa Application Centre.

I delivered my passport and photo to VAC by myself but not express, so I don't have a express track ID. So I said "it is said" about the express track id.

I hope it somewhat helps.

pujan3103 said:
Hey, what is express tracking id? and visa status through website? i have never heard about it. how should i do it? VAC? what is VAC?
thanks for the help

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
There is one query :-

I am a SINP and on my CPR its written landing in Regina, Could it be possible that can i land in Toronto and after 2-3 days I can move to Regina?

Or I have to make the landing in Regina, that I cannot exit from Toronto Airport

Please clarify that doubt or there is someone who has done this, I am getting different reviews from different persons .

Thanks

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
I will have same question.
As far as I heard that you may landing in Toronto.
Let's wait for seniors answer

singh_maninder said:
There is one query :-

I am a SINP and on my CPR its written landing in Regina, Could it be possible that can i land in Toronto and after 2-3 days I can move to Regina?

Or I have to make the landing in Regina, that I cannot exit from Toronto Airport

Please clarify that doubt or there is someone who has done this, I am getting different reviews from different persons .

Thanks

edmpr

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi guys a quick update...
Submitted PPR on 9th September and just got the PPR today... it takes 3 weeks to get the PPR back...
Now preparation for landing begins..

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
edmpr,

Congratulations!
When is your application shows "approved" in EE?

edmpr said:
Hi guys a quick update...
Submitted PPR on 9th September and just got the PPR today... it takes 3 weeks to get the PPR back...
Now preparation for landing begins..

Can27

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
Hi friends, need expert advise here.

I will be landing in dec in saskatoon. Plan is to stay back for a week and come to india to complete my stuff and return back after few months.

My questions are: 1. how would i fly back to canada without pr card in hand. Considering i dont have any relative who can send my pr card in india. We have relative in toronto but not sure if it is advisable to give other province address on first landing for pr card delivery.

2. Is there anything i need to ask embassy to fly back or existing copr would work?

edmpr

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
You have to call CIC before you plan a trip to India. You can travel to India but before coming back you might have to visit the Canadian Consulate and ask them to provide you a travel permit for traveling to India with your COPR papers.

Hope this helps.

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long on average is the time it takes to get passport returned once submitted to VO?

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my passport to CPC-Ottawa address on Sep 27:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

I always wonder if I sent to the wrong address, it has been for 8 days, but nothing updated yet...

Can anyone tell me that you guys sent the same PO BOX 9780 address??