+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PPR 2021 - Moving To Canada - 2021 / 2022

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
@idhar_chicha @CNP @Fmegha86 @Sahilvee @JagjyotSingh @pavie24 @DixvilleNotch @sr.nadar @Saira443 @saini1987

Thank you so much guys!!!

New COPR Reissued - got my passport today delivered by Blue Dart :)

I got an update on 17 August in my GCKey that the counterfoil has been generated

New COPR valid till end of 1 year of remedical - 2021

Original COPR signed - 18th March 2020, expired 27 June 2020
RTT Oct 2020
Remedical - 8th March 2021
Passport submitted on 19 July 2021.
Passport Reached IRCC on 23 July

Planning to travel in Feb 2022****
This is fantastic news and all the best @canadawaiting

Reactions: JagjyotSingh

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
@idhar_chicha Should I take a risk and book direct flights of October from India to Canada which are available at cheap prices ? There's a highly likely chance that the ban might not be extended after 21st Sept unless they have a personal vendetta against India.

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
@idhar_chicha Should I take a risk and book direct flights of October from India to Canada which are available at cheap prices ? There's a highly likely chance that the ban might not be extended after 21st Sept unless they have a personal vendetta against India.
@JagjyotSingh - To be honest, the whole situation seems pretty muddled up. Especially with the elections coming in, we really can't say which way things will go. So while I would say book direct flights, ensure that you do not use an agent or 3rd party and book directly from the airline. Airlines now are offering flexible re-bookings or complete refund for cancellations.

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys Anyone traveling to Canada from India with family including kids. Pls tell me the route yr planning to travel

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi guys Anyone traveling to Canada from India with family including kids. Pls tell me the route yr planning to travel
I am going with my wife and 3 year old twins. I have planned HYD-MLE (6E) and MLE-DOH-YUL (QTR) in the 3rd week of Sept and pls don't ask me about the prices... I'm still crying about the fact that I'm paying Business class to travel in Economy!

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I am going with my wife and 3 year old twins. I have planned HYD-MLE (6E) and MLE-DOH-YUL (QTR) in the 3rd week of Sept and pls don't ask me about the prices... I'm still crying about the fact that I'm paying Business class to travel in Economy!
Thank you so much.I wanted to get an idea about the route. And I know the ticket price is shooting up

Reactions: idhar_chicha

AmyCLC

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
China, Malaysia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
China for me, Malaysia for husband
App. Filed.......
01-02-2018
Doc's Request.
12-05-2018
IELTS Request
01-05-2018
Med's Request
22-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2020
Safe trip friends! Take care and congrats too!

Aug 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

For all those who received their PPRs (PPR-1 or PPR2) and are in the process of getting their Passports stamped with the COPR / Already issued COPRs -

This thread is for all those who are planning to move in Canada from August / September 2021
We can discuss various issues such as Flight booking, stay etc.

Reactions: AMM26

AMM26

May 25, 2021
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone,

Is anyone planning to fly soon? Is their a forum dealing with accommodation for newcomers? Thanks

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Air Canada is taking bookings for direct flights 21 sept onwards, this was not the case in august or july ( as i have religiously checked for a family member). Is it a sign that 21st onwards direct flights are opening up??

Atleast that would get rid of that intermediate stop and covid test circus....the flights are close to double the price compared to a flight with a halt but relatively safer bid incase the covid test on third location (ofcourse only if you fly indirect) restriction stays as is even after opening direct flight . And ofcourse much cheaper than what people are paying today....