+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post July 2011-All applicants for Visa Office New Delhi please connect here

sujeetss

Aug 4, 2010
Hi Guys,

For proof of funds , Can I show the following

1) Stock Investment
2) PPF ( this will be just the passbook photo copy)
3) PF statment
4) Spouse Bank statement

let me know if this is fine

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
sujeetss:
Hi Guys,

1) Stock Investment
3) PF statment
4) Spouse Bank statement

Evaluated stock portfolio and no need for pass book,Everything must be equal or more than the required sum for your family.

sujeetss

Aug 4, 2010
Hi Loolo,

PPF is a govt scheme.I dont think they will issue bank statement. I have the passbook only for this.

Thanks,

Sujeet

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujeetss said:
Hi Guys,

1) Stock Investment
3) PF statment
4) Spouse Bank statement

Hi sujeetss,

You need to show your available liquid fund, which is more important. Your Fixed deposits, bank accounts, etc, should have the amount you need to show. For stock investment, you would need to get an evaluation also , and attach the same with the stock investment proofs. For Fixed deposits, other than the photocopies of the deposit certificate, you wud need the bank to give you a written proof of the same on their letter head, which you need to send original. For Bank statement, you will have to take out a recent one (a couple of days before sending the application), for the past six months, showing that you have had the money needed for long, and it has not been borrowed. Send the original. Do not include passbook photocopy. Ask the bank to issue a recent statement, and attach the original. For PPF, can you get a recent statement where they can show you the same as in passbook? If not, include notarized photocopies.

Hope that would help. :)

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Viz said:
Hi sujeetss,

You need to show your available liquid fund, which is more important. Your Fixed deposits, bank accounts, etc, should have the amount you need to show. For stock investment, you would need to get an evaluation also , and attach the same with the stock investment proofs. For Fixed deposits, other than the photocopies of the deposit certificate, you wud need the bank to give you a written proof of the same on their letter head, which you need to send original. For Bank statement, you will have to take out a recent one (a couple of days before sending the application), for the past six months, showing that you have had the money needed for long, and it has not been borrowed. Send the original. Do not include passbook photocopy. Ask the bank to issue a recent statement, and attach the original. For PPF, can you get a recent statement where they can show you the same as in passbook? If not, include notarized photocopies.

my application reached in cio 14th

shijoal

Hope that would help. :)

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi july newdelhi VO applicants. my friends from india seems to be very silent in nature.
pls share all informations and application status.

any body out there, whose DD or CC got encashed.

pls be uplated and informed. participate and make the thread live. anybody under noc 2121?

regards

shijoal

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
Hi everybody

Myself Jasraj, I am new to this forum.

Going to apply as FSW1 NOC 3113 .

Positively will post my application on Monday i.e. 18th July 2011.

Regards

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi Shijoal,

This is Vicky. I've been reading all the posts and have been gathering information from this forum from months now. I have applied under 1122 and the application has reached on 13/07/2011. Although, 1122 is one of the most sought after NOC from all over the globe (as it is open for people from every fiels till the time they are providing professional services to the management), hence, I'm a little worried about my application being there under the CAP or not. What do you suggest, after how much time I should check about the DD being encashed from my bank, as the branch of the bank from where I've got this DD made is around 20 kms from my place so it means a full day is gone after checking this dd. Are you also from New Delhi. What NOCoccupation do you specialize in !!

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
YES.

Regards
Mayank

::: rockstar ::: said:
hi all,

can anyone here confirm if we need to notorise the photocopies of all the pages of passport??

thanks

::: rockstar :::

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
imcomingcanada said:
Hi Shijoal,

This is Vicky. I've been reading all the posts and have been gathering information from this forum from months now. I have applied under 1122 and the application has reached on 13/07/2011. Although, 1122 is one of the most sought after NOC from all over the globe (as it is open for people from every fiels till the time they are providing professional services to the management), hence, I'm a little worried about my application being there under the CAP or not. What do you suggest, after how much time I should check about the DD being encashed from my bank, as the branch of the bank from where I've got this DD made is around 20 kms from my place so it means a full day is gone after checking this dd. Are you also from New Delhi. What NOCoccupation do you specialize in !!

it is usually 6 to 8 days but not compulsory. plse call bank and get information.
evry body pls confirm this from bank.

shijoal

sharinthomas

Feb 17, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...
Sorry for delay reply

My application was received on 13 july

Please update

sharry

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Now that the website for CIC has started getting updated, please keep updating from time to time. I have made the spreadsheet accessible to all, so that anyone can go and update the spreadsheet, and you would not need any administrator. Hope we hear some good news in a day or two. (Please do not make the spreadsheet too colorful. We will mark colors later to indicate stages.)

Applicants from New Delhi. Please be a bit more active and interactive, as we would want to hear more from you, your experiences in collecting the documents, filing, etc. Anyone who would want to share their experience in collecting birth certificate, marriage certificate, University sealed transcripts, please write here. I know it is a tough job here in India, and can take months (mine did). Hope we can build a thread that can be helpful for all future applicants for VO office New Delhi.

For Nish, kpdes, and rajughosh, please update your file receiving date.

I believe not all from New Delhi have been included in the spreadsheet. If any1 can find any new member in some other thread, or someone who is existing but not included in this spreadsheet, please ask them to mention their status in this Spreadsheet too.

Also please do not make any other spreadsheet anymore, which is why I have made it accessible to all. One spreadsheet helps in maintaining the status. Too many threads would confuse.

All the best to all and to me too ;D

Viz

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharinthomas said:
Hi...
Sorry for delay reply

My application was received on 13 july

Please update

sharry
Hi Sharin,

Have updated. From now on, even you can update. Just go to the spreadsheet and make changes.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada121 said:
Dear All,

I am from India and please I need to know two things urgently:

- Can I use my 10th class certificate as Birth Certificate? (I was born in 1970 & they did not make birth certificates those days. Even Delhi VO accepted Matriculation Certificate as DOB proof)

- If yes, do I need to also include some affidavit? (Anyone can help me with the contents please of the Affidavit?)

- Is PCC a must to be sent to CIO right now? Can we send later?

Please reply,,
Good Luck to all !!
Hi canada121,

Is your application sending date 5/08. or 5/07?