NOC: 1122
Application sent: July 7,2011
Application Recd.: July 11, 2011

Eagerly awaiting decision.

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Hello everybody,

I have joined this forum today. I am in the process of applying for immigration (IELTS is due), and seek some clarifications from the seniors here:

1) Do we need transcripts in sealed envelopes even for people who are applying from India? This is a herculean task, is it is mandatory. Is there any alternative to this?

2) Transcripts means mark sheet, isnt't it?

3) We got married the hindu style, hence our marriage was not registered. But we have a letter from the temple where we got married. That is in regional language. If we get this translated into English and then notorise it, will it do? Or do we have to necessarily regiter our marriage?

4) For proof of funds, can I show my spouse's bank balance?

5) I will be applying under NOC 0631. By the time I get everything together (esp the IELTS result) it will be beginninf os Sep. Am I running very late, as 0631 also seem to be a pretty fast moving NOC.
So many queries :) looking forward to guidance from seniors here!

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Kindly explain to me what this means:

"Self Employed individuals must provide documentation From 3rd party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details; as evidence of work experience."

I would be applying under NOC 0631, but as self employed. So who is this third party who will provide this work experience document for me? And what do they mean by "payment details"? Its pretty confusing. Please help.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wonderlust said:
Hello everybody,

I have joined this forum today. I am in the process of applying for immigration (IELTS is due), and seek some clarifications from the seniors here:

1) Do we need transcripts in sealed envelopes even for people who are applying from India? This is a herculean task, is it is mandatory. Is there any alternative to this?

3) We got married the hindu style, hence our marriage was not registered. But we have a letter from the temple where we got married. That is in regional language. If we get this translated into English and then notorise it, will it do? Or do we have to necessarily regiter our marriage?

5) I will be applying under NOC 0631. By the time I get everything together (esp the IELTS result) it will be beginninf os Sep. Am I running very late, as 0631 also seem to be a pretty fast moving NOC.
Hi Wonderlust,

Will answer your questions as per my experience

1. Yes you need university sealed transcripts for bachelors and masters degree. all universities provide it. This you can get easily from your university by paying a nominal amount and write an application too specifying you need this. Time: 1 week.

2. yes, transcripts are marksheets.

3. You have to register your mrg first in the court. Fill a form, take photos of ur mrg, card, all visible proofs, your and youe wife's id proof, and apply thru a lawyer. Time: 1 to 3 days max.

4. Yes, you can show wife's bank balance.

5. You might be able to reach the cap. just make sure all your documents are foolproof, no mistakes, so that they dont get any chance to reject for incomplete documents.

Hope that wud help :)

Viz

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Thank you so much for all the info Viz. Have you read my other post? Its totally beyond me. Could you lease explain what they mean?

Also when you say "you might make it" I wonder if I will!! I have experience under NOC 6242 as well in the past 10 years. But since NOC 0631 falls under my current job description, I thought I should opt for 0631. Though 6242 is an NOC that hasnt got filled last year. It stopped at 242 I think. Chances are, it will not fill up this year too.

What do you think I should do? Can I opt for 2 NOCs?

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wonderlust said:
Thank you so much for all the info Viz. Have you read my other post? Its totally beyond me. Could you lease explain what they mean?

Also when you say "you might make it" I wonder if I will!! I have experience under NOC 6242 as well in the past 10 years. But since NOC 0631 falls under my current job description, I thought I should opt for 0631. Though 6242 is an NOC that hasnt got filled last year. It stopped at 242 I think. Chances are, it will not fill up this year too.

What do you think I should do? Can I opt for 2 NOCs?
Dunno much abt it.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any1 from New Delhi whose CC has been charged?
For 1122 187 applications have already been received. If any1 knows any1 in the forum whose cc has been charged, apart from forcabarca crazyberns and asyed, please let us know.

::: rockstar :::

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Viz said:
Any1 from New Delhi whose CC has been charged?
For 1122 187 applications have already been received. If any1 knows any1 in the forum whose cc has been charged, apart from forcabarca crazyberns and asyed, please let us know.
hi,

why dont u make a spreadsheet that can be edited by only some ppl.
if everyone can make changes in the spreadsheet so easily, i'm afraid smone will be deleting all the data.

hope u got the msg.

::: rockstar :::

nawneetdalal

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 29-07-2011
IELTS Request
Original Sent with application
Wonderlust said:
Hello everybody,

1) Yes.. In sealed envelopes only other don't forget to add covernote and explanation
2) No, Transcript and marksheets are different.. In transcript they will summary of all the marksheets in one page..
4) Yes..but avoid simple statements and get the bank certificate on the original letter haed of the bank

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VO- New Delhi
Application sent: July 14,2011
Application received: July 20,2011
Mode of payment: DD

plz add mine as well
thanks

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit menon said:
VO- New Delhi
Application sent: July 14,2011
Application received: July 20,2011
Mode of payment: DD

plz add mine as well
thanks
Added. Any1 from the forum interested in becoming the admin the NDVO soreadsheet?

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all from Delhi Visa Office,

Can we here be a bit more interactive. I know most of us are worried being in the cap. Also, OP as in the spreadsheet, Is OP your forum name? and since your application was received on 7th, do you have any update on your BD?

Also Cool Canada, is Coolizim and Cool Canada the same person in the spreadsheet, or two different ppl? Coz I had seen both are from dubai, with same posting date. Please check, and keep your forum name for reference. No original names or pseudo names.

realmadridpj

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
AOR Received.
PER on October 27th
IELTS Request
Send with the file
File Transfer...
No idea
Med's Request
March 4th
Med's Done....
March 19th
Interview........
RPRF encashed on April 19th
Passport Req..
Reached NDVO on March 29th
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
Hello people any body's CC and BD got encashed.

realmadridpj

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
AOR Received.
PER on October 27th
IELTS Request
Send with the file
File Transfer...
No idea
Med's Request
March 4th
Med's Done....
March 19th
Interview........
RPRF encashed on April 19th
Passport Req..
Reached NDVO on March 29th
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
Hello please let us be little more interactive. Anyybody for NOC code of 3142 around