+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

post ITA

Akshay ottawa

Aug 10, 2020
Hi, I got ITA today. in the documents checklist they asked Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) and also

Education Transcripts (required) . what kind of transcripts are they asking ? Indian education or canadian or both if them ?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
You got an ECA. So upload the transcripts for the ECA you got prior to your ITA. This is pretty simple stuff.

arsal92

Aug 28, 2020
Guys post ITA QUESTION
I went to malaysia for my MBA so the program duration is january 2018 till December 2018
However due to some visa issues i joined my semester on 24th February until December
So in education i should put the official duration of program right? I can attach LOE to explain this?

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I got ITA today. in the documents checklist they asked Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) and also

Education Transcripts (required) . what kind of transcripts are they asking ? Indian education or canadian or both if them ?

Put your degree/diploma under education (diploma and certificate) and your transcript under education transcript

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Guys post ITA QUESTION
I went to malaysia for my MBA so the program duration is january 2018 till December 2018
However due to some visa issues i joined my semester on 24th February until December
So in education i should put the official duration of program right? I can attach LOE to explain this?
Just put the official program duration , visa officer will not know you joined late and if your entry visa shows a date later than the resumption date, the officer will understand you resumed late, common sense right? No LOE needed for this in my opinion