+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA: Travel History

naphray

Feb 12, 2018
Hi,
I'm in post ITA stage and requesting guidance for the question "Has (my name), and if applicable, (my name) family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc"

1) Do I need to include my wife's travel history in this section? (even though she has travel history as part of her set of questions too)
2) If yes, then how do I differentiate between which travel dates are mine and which ones are hers? (e.g. if we made a trip together, do I repeat the row twice with exact same details?)

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hi,
I'm in post ITA stage and requesting guidance for the question "Has (my name), and if applicable, (my name) family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc"

1) Do I need to include my wife's travel history in this section? (even though she has travel history as part of her set of questions too)
2) If yes, then how do I differentiate between which travel dates are mine and which ones are hers? (e.g. if we made a trip together, do I repeat the row twice with exact same details?)
Each of you just fill the section under your name.