26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
Hello everyone.
My dad got my PCC from India. But it does not have my photo on it. So no stamped photo on it, just have the stamp on the certificate. Can I submit that one or not?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mann.jas said:
Hello everyone.
My dad got my PCC from India. But it does not have my photo on it. So no stamped photo on it, just have the stamp on the certificate. Can I submit that one or not?
Strange. Firstly, I am not sure how your dad got PCC for you from India. It is not possible to get a PCC from PSK from India without you being there. Did he get a PCC from the local police?

mann.jas

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
I am from punjab. So he got it from local senior superintendent of police.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mann.jas said:
I am from punjab. So he got it from local senior superintendent of police.
I suggest you to get one from BLS if you are in Canada. See, the problem with PCCs issued by the local police is it might mention specific addresses. If you have lived in other addresses in India and your PCC mentions only one address, your application will be summarily rejected. I have seen so many rejections because of this on this very forum. So, I would recommend that you do NOT take the risk. Not worth it.

However, if you have stayed only in one address in India since you were 18 years old, then this PCC might work. Even so, I would still strongly recommend that you get it done from BLS. All the best

http://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

I received an ITA and now on documents submission step and I have couple of questions.

1. Do I just need to submit first and last page of the passport or do I need to submit all the pages?
2. I also have my expired passport and renewed passport, so do I need to submit copies of both passport?
(first and last page of both passports or all the pages of both passport)

Any help would be great, kindly advise

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Not quite like that.

Let's revisit this. If they sent you all the money (or the bulk of it) more than 6 months ago (and haven't sent anything substantial since), you don't need to get anything from them because it won't reflect in your bank certificate/letter.

If you've received monies from them within the last 6 months, CIC would consider those borrowed funds and you have to get a declaration that these funds are a gift and not borrowed.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!