IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
BTW, do I get a chance to see if the points are calculated correctly at some point after ITA? I am uploading docs now. Do I get the chance to check if everything is OK, the points calculated properly, before submitting?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
BTW, do I get a chance to see if the points are calculated correctly at some point after ITA? I am uploading docs now. Do I get the chance to check if everything is OK, the points calculated properly, before submitting?
Your ITA letter provides the confirmation of your CRS score. Check that if you have any doubts on points calculation.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Your ITA letter provides the confirmation of your CRS score. Check that if you have any doubts on points calculation.
yeah, I know that, but that's not what I mean. Does the system show again the calculated points base on the info entered in the EE profile after ITA, so for example when I remove my wife's edu section, work experience section (as they did not give any points), do I get to see that the points are still on the same level as indicated on the ITA letter.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
yeah, I know that, but that's not what I mean. Does the system show again the calculated points base on the info entered in the EE profile after ITA, so for example when I remove my wife's edu section, work experience section (as they did not give any points), do I get to see that the points are still on the same level as indicated on the ITA letter.
I'm not entirely sure that this facility exists at the moment. But you can always check against Ministerial Instructions or CRS calculations to verify whether removing spouse's experience makes any difference to your points tally. For that particular example, you will lose up to 10 points if the experience was gained in Canada but your CRS score will remain unchanged if the experience was gained outside Canada.

gorot2

Jun 11, 2015
Good day house, i will appreciate if you can advice me on how to go about proving to CIC my proof of funds. I have my 6 months bank statement that shows my funds but the the document check list in express entry wants a letter from the bank which my bank doesn't provide. How can i prove this without a letter from the bank and has anyone had a similar issue with the bank and used an alternative method to prove their funds as requested by CIC and eventually got successful with there PR process. Thanks in advance.

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Check if they can send it you. You can then upload the document to your profile using a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry).

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hi Asivad. Unfortunately no.
CIC saying that all Police Certificate from Israel that have been provided to hands are not accepted.

I'll call to CIC again just to confirm if we below to economic class or to permanent resident cards section.

Thank you!

Great day for everybody!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SvetaB said:
Hi Asivad. Unfortunately no.
CIC saying that all Police Certificate from Israel that have been provided to hands are not accepted.

I'll call to CIC again just to confirm if we below to economic class or to permanent resident cards section.

Thank you!

Great day for everybody!
You belong to Economic class. PR cards would come into the picture AFTER the PR status is granted.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I am starting to freak out a bit :-\ I have my reference letters. Looks like my duties cover most of the 1122 NOC responsibilities. What if CIC says that the reference letters do not match the NOC I indicated on my application, but some other? Does it mean a refusal?
I am freaking out because I am a lawyer by profession, some of my positions were called junior lawyer, legal officer but in fact I would not provide any legal advice, but I was an anti-corruption and antifraud consultant (hence I chose NOC 1122 instead of any paralegal/legal NOC).

What do you think?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Anybody? Thanks.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Michal said:
I am starting to freak out a bit :-\ I have my reference letters. Looks like my duties cover most of the 1122 NOC responsibilities. What if CIC says that the reference letters do not match the NOC I indicated on my application, but some other? Does it mean a refusal?
I am freaking out because I am a lawyer by profession, some of my positions were called junior lawyer, legal officer but in fact I would not provide any legal advice, but I was an anti-corruption and antifraud consultant (hence I chose NOC 1122 instead of any paralegal/legal NOC).

What do you think?
Apart from the above question ^^ I have another one regarding the POF.
I received a letter from a bank where I have an account with money sitting especially for EE process. It's been there for more than a year. It is one of many accounts I have in that bank, but the rest of them are just minor ones, not used very often. The bank letter says I have a "joint supersaving account" - it does not say who is the second owner (my wife is). Is that an issue?
Also, as per the CIC requirements I should provide with a "list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months, list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans (...)". The problem is that the bank showed 6months average balance and other details (dates opened, number etc as per the CIC requirements) of this particular supersaving account, but also mentions "average balance of all client's accounts" (which is higher the the "supersaving"), but does not mention the details of those other "all client's accounts".
Do you think this would cause any issues?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Michal said:
Apart from the above question ^^ I have another one regarding the POF.
I received a letter from a bank where I have an account with money sitting especially for EE process. It's been there for more than a year. It is one of many accounts I have in that bank, but the rest of them are just minor ones, not used very often. The bank letter says I have a "joint supersaving account" - it does not say who is the second owner (my wife is). Is that an issue?
Also, as per the CIC requirements I should provide with a "list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months, list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans (...)". The problem is that the bank showed 6months average balance and other details (dates opened, number etc as per the CIC requirements) of this particular supersaving account, but also mentions "average balance of all client's accounts" (which is higher the the "supersaving"), but does not mention the details of those other "all client's accounts".
Do you think this would cause any issues?
The joint account might be an issue if its not in ur wife's name. If its in wife's name, then ask Bank to print her name or a separate statement with her name.
No need to add any other account's statement if you are having enough fund in the one.

Reg R n R and your reference letter, you are unnecessarily getting worried. If your NOC and the roles are matching, then do not worry.

Relax and wait for the big day!!

Sandy6377

Jan 30, 2015
kiran_6sb said:
Hello Asivad,

Under official languages in the post ITA form ,there is a question "Has XXX" taken an approved language test to assess their French skills? with Yes or No.

If I select NO Im not able to enter the IELTS results .If I select YES Im getting an option to enter IELTS results .

looks like a bug to me !!
Same Here Kiran_6sb. I got invited under PNP. But we have to select yes because we need to put our IELTS details. Should we send an email to CIC ? What do you think?

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Hi Asivad,
Couple of questions:

1) If we are showing POF in savings account, do we need to get the statement of the account for the past 6 months and upload the same ?

2) How many LOE's can we upload ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanna123 said:
Hi Asivad,
Couple of questions:

1) If we are showing POF in savings account, do we need to get the statement of the account for the past 6 months and upload the same ?

CIC doesn't ask for statement of accounts. You only need to ask your bank to include average balance over the past 6 months.

2) How many LOE's can we upload ?

There is only 1 LOE placeholder. One LOE with multiple sub-sections can be uploaded there.

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Thank you. I am little tensed about this. My FD got matured and the amount got automatically moved to my savings account. I have enough funds in my savings account now but if I take the average balance of last 6 months it wont be enough. Should I just take the letter from my bank with the current amount and add a LOE ?