+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
when I click the quote button, this is what happens ;)
:D

Directly clicking on Quote opens up the message box with the quoted message inserted within the 'quote command'. You can then write your messgae inside the quoted message or outside it. Keep trying, you'll figure it out.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
:D

Directly clicking on Quote opens up the message box with the quoted message inserted within the 'quote command'. You can then write your messgae inside the quoted message or outside it. Keep trying, you'll figure it out.
How about this ^
Where r u from, if I may inquire? Have you received your PR status?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
How about this ^
Where r u from, if I may inquire? Have you received your PR status?
You've cracked it. Congrats! My timeline is in my signature - awaiting the final verdict.

viki89

Jul 23, 2015
Hi,

I received ITA under FSW in the last draw. In the document checklist, whats the difference between employment reference letter and letter of employment?

Thanks for your help!

jimso101

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I got ITA in CEC class. But i dont have a employer reference letter.
I am working in the same company for past 6 years with same NOC ( 4 years in India and 2 years of Canada) and same job title. I have job offer letter(No LMIA) which describes all roles & responsibilities and Salary. I have visa extension letter which has my position, hours of work, job start date both from India and Canada.
What is the best possible option for employer reference letter? As all these required information is not in a single file.

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
I completed my upfront Medical exam today and it went well . When exam was finished, I told them to give me eMedical notification of printout stating that I have taken the medical exam. But they said, that they dont give anything right now and after the blood test results will come in , they will send the results to Canadian Embassy and a tracking list to me via email . I showed them the instructions from the CIC website as below:

Depending on whether the Panel Physician submits the medical files to CIC on paper or electronically (eMedical), the applicant will receive a proof of completion of the upfront medical examination from the Panel Physician:
1. Either the first page of the IMM 1017B-Upfront (“copy to client”); or
2. A print out from eMedical entitled “Up-front medical notification”.

Has anyone faced this issue ? Do they give Up-front medical notification later ?

I took my test in Express Care, Los Angeles.

dream2016

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
I gave too gave my medical exam yesterday and the hospital provided me with the printout to prove that i have taken the medical. uploaded the same in my application.
I had my tests in chandigarh india

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
For employment records, I am having difficulties with my supervisors sign the letters, as - according to local law- they are not authorised to represent the legal entities (employers) I worked for. The reference letters can be signed by HR departments. Is that ok?

robstark

Jul 28, 2015
Hello friends,

I am really confused with the application process and disappointed that there are no detailed instructions from CIC. Oh well..

So my questions:

1. I think it is very clearly stated on CIC website that police certificates in foreign languages must be translated by certified translators (i.e. translators in Canada). However, I see everywhere on this site people using translations done in their home countries. So, what is acceptable?

2. I cannot upload more than one file under the Employment records field even though I have multiple work experiences. Bizarrely the employment records field has one of my job titles in it

Who solved this problem?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robstark said:
Hello friends,

I am really confused with the application process and disappointed that there are no detailed instructions from CIC. Oh well..

So my questions:

1. I think it is very clearly stated on CIC website that police certificates in foreign languages must be translated by certified translators (i.e. translators in Canada). However, I see everywhere on this site people using translations done in their home countries. So, what is acceptable?

Both are acceptable. Translations done outside Canada need to be notarized as well. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=040&t=4

2. I cannot upload more than one file under the Employment records field even though I have multiple work experiences. Bizarrely the employment records field has one of my job titles in it

Who solved this problem?

No one yet. Everyone is facing this since Sunday. CIC is aware of it as well. Follow the forum threads discussing this.

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
Hey Asivad,

This might be a question you can answer for me.

In my travel history I included a lot of places I have visited in the past 10 years. Most of those places I received a stamp in my passport. However prior to applying for EE I got a new passport and that only has one stamp in it. I have scanned the details page of my passport and the one page that includes a stamp. Should I scan all the pages of my old passport with the stamps in?

Only reason I ask is it clearly states that I should scan my valid passport so I haven't bothered with the old one. Just wanted to make sure.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
For employment records, I am having difficulties with my supervisors sign the letters, as - according to local law- they are not authorised to represent the legal entities (employers) I worked for. The reference letters can be signed by HR departments. Is that ok?
That is perfectly fine.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godweeno said:
Hey Asivad,

This might be a question you can answer for me.

In my travel history I included a lot of places I have visited in the past 10 years. Most of those places I received a stamp in my passport. However prior to applying for EE I got a new passport and that only has one stamp in it. I have scanned the details page of my passport and the one page that includes a stamp. Should I scan all the pages of my old passport with the stamps in?

Only reason I ask is it clearly states that I should scan my valid passport so I haven't bothered with the old one. Just wanted to make sure.
There is one section where CIC asks you to upload the bio data pages of your passport and those of your spouse/common-law partner/dependent accompanying children etc. And another section which asks you to upload PCC(s) based on personal history declaration. Is there any section where CIC asks you specifically to upload travel stamps on your current or old passport? If yes, do as instructed by CIC.

aferoz

Jul 24, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Here is the summery of my score.

CRS – Human Capital – Age 95
CRS – Human Capital – Level of Education 126
CRS – Human Capital – First Official Language 128
Proficiency
CRS – Human Capital – Second Official Language 0
Proficiency
CRS – Human Capital – Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS – Spouse – Level of Education 10
CRS – Spouse – First Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS – Spouse – Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS – Skill Transferability – Education 50
CRS – Skill Transferability – Foreign Work Experience 50
CRS – Skill Transferability – Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS – Arranged Employment 0
CRS – Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0
Your overall points score 459

by looking at it it appears that i didn't gain any points for my spouse either in Canada or outside Canada (My husband Canadian experience is not in the NOC category O, A and B) . And similarly no points for me while I was working and studying full time in Canada. Did i I interpret it correctly?

if yes....Can I remove them?

my checklist keeps changing, they initially asked for medical of my Canadian born child (5 months) and now it has been removed from the list. is it a technical problem?

Amna