+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-ITA PR Application: Travel history complications

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Yes, the detailed travel history is required for both PA and spouse.
The full question is: "Has John Doe, and if applicable, John Doe's family members taken any trips outside their country of residence or of origin in the last 10 years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than 10 years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

jazzyapd said:
Guys,
Is this detailed travel history required for the principal applicant as well as the spouse included on the application? I am nowhere near this stage in my application (still working on my EE profile, just asking in advance.

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leonht said:
Yes, the detailed travel history is required for both PA and spouse.
The full question is: "Has John Doe, and if applicable, John Doe's family members taken any trips outside their country of residence or of origin in the last 10 years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than 10 years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."
Thank you so much for your reply leonht! Will begin gathering all details for both of us right away.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
NeelaR said:
My spouse has over 3 pages (A4 size) of travel history. He sat down and noted dates of every trip taken by seeing the stamps made at immigration. now the problem is, i dont have space to add soooo many rows in Travel history. What to do?? Should I start from the most recent and skip the ones that are 9 years old? ? Please help.
I had the same issue. I filled up as many as I could (I think 30) in the online application, and then I created a simple table in word with the same headings and filled it up with the remaining travel history. Then I attached that as part of the master LOE with a short explanation that not everything fit in the online form.

dterner1

Mar 25, 2017
My wife has received her Invitation to Apply, and we are filling out our online forms. Under the Travel History section, we are almost stumped, as we entered over 40 travels (for my wife) then received an error message stating we had exceeded the travel history interface. So we deleted some of the oldest trips. Still, the error message appears. We DO travel a lot (we love scuba diving, live in Singapore, and visit the States, where I am from, quite a bit for our daughters, who love Disneyworld and so on). I read in this branch that one can add a PDF for more travel (as 10 years history is asked for), but we should fill out our latest, first, and work backwards, chronologically speaking.
a) is that so;
b) if that is not so, please tell us how to get around the error message so we CAN enter ALL the pertinent travel details of our last 10 years (I know, I will have to do that for my part of the form, too).
Thanking you in advance for your help in this forum!
Kindest Regards
Dave

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
dterner1 said:
My wife has received her Invitation to Apply, and we are filling out our online forms. Under the Travel History section, we are almost stumped, as we entered over 40 travels (for my wife) then received an error message stating we had exceeded the travel history interface. So we deleted some of the oldest trips. Still, the error message appears. We DO travel a lot (we love scuba diving, live in Singapore, and visit the States, where I am from, quite a bit for our daughters, who love Disneyworld and so on). I read in this branch that one can add a PDF for more travel (as 10 years history is asked for), but we should fill out our latest, first, and work backwards, chronologically speaking.
a) is that so;
b) if that is not so, please tell us how to get around the error message so we CAN enter ALL the pertinent travel details of our last 10 years (I know, I will have to do that for my part of the form, too).
Thanking you in advance for your help in this forum!
Kindest Regards
Dave
a) yes. i would think so. latest first, and work backwards.

b) you don't have to mention any travel between your country of residence and your country of origin. i 'm pretty sure, you will be down to a few entries only, instead of 40.

anishtrip

Jan 16, 2017
Dear All,

Hope some one can help/guide me...

In the last 10 years, I have got a new passport (pages got over in the old one). My EE application has the details of the new passport.

So should I include travel details of both the passports or only the new one which is mentioned in the application. I have an Indian passport. My current residency is at Kuwait.

thanks

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
anishtrip said:
Dear All,

Hope some one can help/guide me...

In the last 10 years, I have got a new passport (pages got over in the old one). My EE application has the details of the new passport.

So should I include travel details of both the passports or only the new one which is mentioned in the application. I have an Indian passport. My current residency is at Kuwait.

thanks
In last 10 years, if have you got 2 passports, you need to scan both the passports. The reason is because you might have travel history in the other passport as well.

Nitewalker

Oct 2, 2014
Can anyone help me I read the whole post I am still confused. During my past ten years my country of residence changed however I did travel back and fourth to my origin country. Adding trips from my origin country while I was living there is easy. Now for the trips from Residence to origin country, Should I include it from the perspective of origin country or from residence country or from both for the same trip.

For e.g. my origin country is India but I work in UAE while working there i took a trip to India for family visit. Should I include it as a trip to India or trip to UAE for work or should I include it from both perspective.

One more thing I have a spouse accompanying me should I include her travel in the same section where I am listing my trips or not. Your help is very much appreciated.

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Hi people,

I have a query regarding the travel history details entered in my application:

According to my passport its as follows:
departed from india: 8th Feb 2015
Arrival in indonesia: 9th Feb 2015
Departure from Indonesia : 12th Feb 2015
Arrival in singapore: 12th Feb 2015
Dearture from singapore: 13th Feb 2015 and same is arrival date in india

However while entering my travel history in the form I mentioned as:

Arrival in indonesia: 9th Feb 2015
Departure from Indonesia : 11th Feb 2015-(instead of 12th Feb as mentioned in passport)
Arrival in singapore: 12th Feb 2015
Departure from singapore: 13th Feb 2015

Not sure how authorities are going to react to the same. any opinions on whether such minor mistakes are going to be scrutinised severely. passport visa pages have anyways been attached.