+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA medical question?

sairamchaganti

Aug 27, 2015
I'm here and confused.

1. The file upload section asks me to upload a medical report which I didn't undergo yet ? What is the way forward? Can i continue without uploading? Will I get a form to downlaod and to be filled by the doc or should I goto medical first and then uplaod the doc?

2. My wife's passport last name is KARUNAKARAM, my passport reads wifes last name as CHAGANTI and marriage certificate also names my wife last name as CHAGANTI? I have a notary done as that both the names are the same do I include the same on LOE and proceed further by uploading the notarized document as it is in the upload proof for name change?

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairamchaganti said:
I'm here and confused.

1. The file upload section asks me to upload a medical report which I didn't undergo yet ? What is the way forward? Can i continue without uploading? Will I get a form to downlaod and to be filled by the doc or should I goto medical first and then uplaod the doc?

You and your spouse (and any dependent children) have to undergo an upfront medical examination. The clinic will give you a 1 pager which you will have to then upload to your profile. You cannot submit your application without this.

2. My wife's passport last name is KARUNAKARAM, my passport reads wifes last name as CHAGANTI and marriage certificate also names my wife last name as CHAGANTI? I have a notary done as that both the names are the same do I include the same on LOE and proceed further by uploading the notarized document as it is in the upload proof for name change?

Include an LOE with whatever supporting evidence you have that the same person has multiple last names on various official documents.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairamchaganti said:
Should the LOE be the first page of the upload doc or common for all the explanations in a single doc under LOE section?
Either of those is acceptable or you can do both simultaneously where you attach the relevant explanation alongside each document in its placeholder and a meta-LOE in the LOE section listing all the individual LOEs.

sairamchaganti

Aug 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Either of those is acceptable or you can do both simultaneously where you attach the relevant explanation alongside each document in its placeholder and a meta-LOE in the LOE section listing all the individual LOEs.
Last question, where can I find a downloadable IMM form for medicals?