+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA- Is it okay if I mentioned bachelors degree in Education section and chose 'No ECA done'

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys,
I have masters from canada. When filling EE profile, I mentioned both masters and bachelors in education history and for bachelors I chose no ECA done. Is that okay? I didnt get additional points for bachelors
So when uploading degree documents, should I only upload Canadian masters or also bachelors degree (for which I dont have ECA).

Please let me know.

Thanks!

lilyco

Feb 7, 2018
You don't need ECA for diplomas or degrees that don't give you any points.
You should however mention that you have those and upload simple copies, since you do NOT want to hide such information.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
You don't need ECA for diplomas or degrees that don't give you any points.
You should however mention that you have those and upload simple copies, since you do NOT want to hide such information.
Thanks so I write no ECA done for bachelors? In education section

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hey guys,
I have masters from canada. When filling EE profile, I mentioned both masters and bachelors in education history and for bachelors I chose no ECA done. Is that okay? I didnt get additional points for bachelors
So when uploading degree documents, should I only upload Canadian masters or also bachelors degree (for which I dont have ECA).

Please let me know.

Thanks!
In Education section, only claim credentials that you want to claim CRS points for. For others, just fill them in Personal History section.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
In Education section, only claim credentials that you want to claim CRS points for. For others, just fill them in Personal History section.
oh but i already mentioned bachelors in education section and chose no ECA before getting ITA. Wouldnt it be misrepresentation to remove post ITA