+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITa document scan

Outworld

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Hello Forumites,

I know that this topic has been meticulously discussed many times over the period, however, I have couple of questions regarding document scans.
1. First of all, on official site of IRCc it is stated that they require passport's biographical data containing page, yet many of Forumites upload all pages or pages with stamps as well. I need an exact clarification on this matter please. For example, are there anyone who uploaded only the page with bio data content? Was it successfully accepted by IRCC?
2. Secondly, since I am scanning my documents myself there are options such as brightness adjustment, contrast and other settings available to be tweaked; therefore, can I alter the setting to get best possible scan image or IRCC refuse to use them?
Regarding ECA reports do we need to scan them as well or only fill the data during e-APR?
The same question for IELTs certificate.
If yes, do we need to scan back pages of ECa and iELTs as well?
I highly appreciate any help
Have a nice day

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
1. The "exact clarification" is what's written on IRCC website. Only bio page is mandatory.
2. Yes you can play with the settings however you want as long as your scan is clear and legible.
3. No need to scan ECA or IELTS report. However IRCC does state on its website, they may request at a later date

Reactions: Outworld

Outworld

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
1. The "exact clarification" is what's written on IRCC website. Only bio page is mandatory.
2. Yes you can play with the settings however you want as long as your scan is clear and legible.
3. No need to scan ECA or IELTS report. However IRCC does state on its website, they may request at a later date
Do you know people scanned only bio page and got through?
The same for ECa and iELTs people usually don't scan them?

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
1- Click on the question mark besides your Passport/Travel Documents in the document check list. It says
"
If you have a passport, you must provide a copy of:

• the page that shows your birth date and country of origin, and
  • any pages with stamps, visas or markings.
"
3- it is highly recommended that you scan and upload your IELTS and ECA reports.

Outworld

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
1- Click on the question mark besides your Passport/Travel Documents in the document check list. It says
"
If you have a passport, you must provide a copy of:

• the page that shows your birth date and country of origin, and
  • any pages with stamps, visas or markings.
"
3- it is highly recommended that you scan and upload your IELTS and ECA reports.
What about tweaking scanner setting to get best possible image? Can I do that?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Forumites,

I know that this topic has been meticulously discussed many times over the period, however, I have couple of questions regarding document scans.
1. First of all, on official site of IRCc it is stated that they require passport's biographical data containing page, yet many of Forumites upload all pages or pages with stamps as well. I need an exact clarification on this matter please. For example, are there anyone who uploaded only the page with bio data content? Was it successfully accepted by IRCC?
2. Secondly, since I am scanning my documents myself there are options such as brightness adjustment, contrast and other settings available to be tweaked; therefore, can I alter the setting to get best possible scan image or IRCC refuse to use them?
Regarding ECA reports do we need to scan them as well or only fill the data during e-APR?
The same question for IELTs certificate.
If yes, do we need to scan back pages of ECa and iELTs as well?
I highly appreciate any help
Have a nice day
Out of the curiosity. Why you can not upload all pages of Passport? Why you can not upload ECA and IELTS certificates?

Outworld

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Out of the curiosity. Why you can not upload all pages of Passport? Why you can not upload ECA and IELTS certificates?
Because I have lots of diplomas and transcripts to upload. Besides, I have 2 Valid passports and one of them in Russian only and I need to upload the translation as well.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Because I have lots of diplomas and transcripts to upload. Besides, I have 2 Valid passports and one of them in Russian only and I need to upload the translation as well.
Ok thanks.