+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST ITA Document checklist

nik77

Feb 10, 2018
Hello All,

I have received ITA on 9 May 2018. Can somebody share the official document checklist we get when we submit the application for PR (Post ITA).
I have family of couple with 3 year old kid.

Please send the snapshots,
Thanks

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
You'll see your own checklist once you go through all the sections of the application form. No need to ask for someone else's.

Canfling

May 9, 2018
Hi All

I have a bit of a situation and I need advise. I got ITA and I noticed afterwards that IELTS academic is not acceptable. I immediately booked for general IELTS but my dilemma is if I wait for 2weeks up until my ielts general results are out my PCC will expire in those 2weeks. Is it ok if I submit my application with the academic IELTS just before my PCC expires then submit my IELTS general results as soon as they arrive with a loe which will be like 3days later. Please advise

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi All

I have a bit of a situation and I need advise. I got ITA and I noticed afterwards that IELTS academic is not acceptable. I immediately booked for general IELTS but my dilemma is if I wait for 2weeks up until my ielts general results are out my PCC will expire in those 2weeks. Is it ok if I submit my application with the academic IELTS just before my PCC expires then submit my IELTS general results as soon as they arrive with a loe which will be like 3days later. Please advise

I think you should decline and reapply with new PCC and general IELTS score. Getting IELTS scores and ECA is mandatory before you receive an ITA and I'm not sure ircc will accept your situation, considering you'll be giving ietls post ITA. Or you can take a chance and risk a rejection.

nik77

Feb 10, 2018
You'll see your own checklist once you go through all the sections of the application form. No need to ask for someone else's.
I want to check if the spouse related employment reference letter is required or not in the checklist, that is the reason I want to see the checklist. I have filled the spouse work history but it will be difficult to get the reference letter so I am thinking how can i avoid it.
Or i may require to decline and update the employment history of my spouse to none as I need to no points for that.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
I want to check if the spouse related employment reference letter is required or not in the checklist, that is the reason I want to see the checklist. I have filled the spouse work history but it will be difficult to get the reference letter so I am thinking how can i avoid it.
Or i may require to decline and update the employment history of my spouse to none as I need to no points for that.

There is no such checklist anywhere, because everyone's case is different and everyone's checklist is also different. So you can ask your case specific questions here and people will be able to guide you.

If your spouse is the secondary applicant then you dont need reference letters for employment. You don't need to decline your ita. Just put your spouse's work related details under personal history and put work experience as none. Write a simple letter of explanation saying since you are not claiming points for it you decided to move it.

nik77

Feb 10, 2018
There is no such checklist anywhere, because everyone's case is different and everyone's checklist is also different. So you can ask your case specific questions here and people will be able to guide you.

If your spouse is the secondary applicant then you dont need reference letters for employment. You don't need to decline your ita. Just put your spouse's work related details under personal history and put work experience as none. Write a simple letter of explanation saying since you are not claiming points for it you decided to move it.
Problem is that I have already received ITA and mentioned work experience of my spouse in the submitted application. Now after ITA how can I make work experience of my spouse as none. What is the option here?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Problem is that I have already received ITA and mentioned work experience of my spouse in the submitted application. Now after ITA how can I make work experience of my spouse as none. What is the option here?

Like I said, you can show it as none and write an LOE (letter of explanation) saying you are not claiming any points hense you have shifted work experience under personal history section. This is acceptable after receiving ita.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hi All

For Canada ppr you need ielts general. If you submit academic your application will be rejected. If i am not mistaken this is clearly mentioned on icic website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/language-requirements/language-testing.html

nik77

Feb 10, 2018
Like I said, you can show it as none and write an LOE (letter of explanation) saying you are not claiming any points hense you have shifted work experience under personal history section. This is acceptable after receiving ita.
Thanks

Raba

Jun 26, 2018
Hi ,

Please confirm if the checklist is visible only after completion of all sections as currently I cannot see any checklists.All I could see is many sections like -Personal details ,contact details , work history etc.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi ,

Please confirm if the checklist is visible only after completion of all sections as currently I cannot see any checklists.All I could see is many sections like -Personal details ,contact details , work history etc.

Yes, you need to complete all sections to view the checklist. Once you fill everything you have to click on continue to see the document upload section. But don't worry, you will still be able to go back and edit any of the sections.

Reactions: Raba

tarun87

Jun 23, 2018
Hi, I need help with a query. I got my ITA sometime back, submitted my application and got my AOR on 6th May and Medical on 12th May. My BG check is yet to begin so I am assuming that my application is in IP1 stage. The dilemma is that my passport expires in June 2019, is it wise to renew my passport now (when my application is in progress IP1); if yes, then how do I update my new passport number in my application OR should I wait for the next steps (IP2 and PPR, assuming everything goes fine) and then renew my passport? In the latter case, does the PPR hold if I renew my passport?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi, I need help with a query. I got my ITA sometime back, submitted my application and got my AOR on 6th May and Medical on 12th May. My BG check is yet to begin so I am assuming that my application is in IP1 stage. The dilemma is that my passport expires in June 2019, is it wise to renew my passport now (when my application is in progress IP1); if yes, then how do I update my new passport number in my application OR should I wait for the next steps (IP2 and PPR, assuming everything goes fine) and then renew my passport? In the latter case, does the PPR hold if I renew my passport?
When ircc issues visa at the end of the process, the visa is valid only until your medicals. So if all goes smoothly and you get your pr within next 2-4 months, you will easily be able complete first landing on your current passport. So give it some time, at least 3-4 months. If there's no progress on your application then renew your passport. But if your case is straight forward you should easily get the pr before december. So I recommend you to wait till then.

To inform ircc about your renewed passport you can use the ircc webform.

AG1985

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi Friends,

I received ITA in the last draw. Initially I saw detail check list with the description. For Example, employment record - Company name. Police report - Saudi Arabia, etc.

However, now it is disappeared. Anyone knows anything?