+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST ITA ; Do VOs match PR application with rejected OINP application.

ABIMBOLAAA

Feb 16, 2017
I recently got an ITA and i previously (2015) applied for OINP but got a rejection baased on my work experience not being continuous. I just want to confirm if they match the rejected provincial nominee programs with PR applications. Has anybody got a rejection for this. Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABIMBOLAAA said:
I recently got an ITA and i previously (2015) applied for OINP but got a rejection baased on my work experience not being continuous. I just want to confirm if they match the rejected provincial nominee programs with PR applications. Has anybody got a rejection for this. Thanks
one of the questions in your new application, will be about being rejected in the past (including PNP programs).
So you yourself need to disclose that information. As, yes they can check with provinces.
I would suggest you to mention that in your LOE. Now it is one year later and you could have accumulated more work experience. So that rejection might not be any problem now.

ABIMBOLAAA

Feb 16, 2017
vensak said:
one of the questions in your new application, will be about being rejected in the past (including PNP programs).
So you yourself need to disclose that information. As, yes they can check with provinces.
I would suggest you to mention that in your LOE. Now it is one year later and you could have accumulated more work experience. So that rejection might not be any problem now.
Thank you