+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA - 11/15/2017

hema93

Oct 2, 2017
Hello Members,
Thank you to each one of you for helping me with my queries. I am happy to share that I have received the PPR email yesterday.
My timeline (CEC Inland)
AOR: 29th Nov, 2017
Medical passed: 4th Dec, 2017
PPR: 15th Dec, 2017
All throughout my process, my BG check status was: We are processing your BG check. We will contact you if we need further details. It never went to NA stage.
The only thing that changed was the additional documents which went from ‘we are reviewing your documents’ to ‘No additional documents required’
If you have any queries I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you

bastiaandg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello Members,
Thank you to each one of you for helping me with my queries. I am happy to share that I have received the PPR email yesterday.
My timeline (CEC Inland)
All throughout my process, my BG check status was: We are processing your BG check. We will contact you if we need further details. It never went to NA stage.
The only thing that changed was the additional documents which went from ‘we are reviewing your documents’ to ‘No additional documents required’

Thank you
Awesome to hear, congrats!

Medicals are passed and I'm just waiting for my pcc so I can upload that too. Hopefully my application will be as speedy as yours.

itiwari

Oct 26, 2017
Hello Members,
My timeline (CEC Inland)

Thank you
Congrats! Great news :)

Quick question, is the application status you mentioned above is the same as shown in the segment "application details" under your submitted application.
I got AOR on 16th Nov 2017 and I am under CEC program.

Thanks

hema93

Oct 2, 2017
Congrats! Great news :)

Quick question, is the application status you mentioned above is the same as shown in the segment "application details" under your submitted application.
I got AOR on 16th Nov 2017 and I am under CEC program.

Thanks
Yes it is.

itiwari

Oct 26, 2017
ok thanks,

Currently,
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Mine is showing like this? Any idea/guess/chances of when can i get ppr?

Thanks

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
ok thanks,

Currently,
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Mine is showing like this? Any idea/guess/chances of when can i get ppr?

Thanks
Any time from now ! Keep the faith, mate.

Reactions: itiwari

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone. I’ve a question and would be grateful for your input since I’ve yet to submit my application. For proof of funds I need to show approx PKR 16.5 lacs, out of which my mom gave me 14 lacs and I have a gift deed for it. The rest 2.5 lacs I transferred from my husband’s salary account into the saving account so the total balance could be 16.5. So will I have to prove where the 2.5 came from as well? Since both amounts recently got transferred to the account which I will be showing and were not maintained for the last 6 months.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. I’ve a question and would be grateful for your input since I’ve yet to submit my application. For proof of funds I need to show approx PKR 16.5 lacs, out of which my mom gave me 14 lacs and I have a gift deed for it. The rest 2.5 lacs I transferred from my husband’s salary account into the saving account so the total balance could be 16.5. So will I have to prove where the 2.5 came from as well? Since both amounts recently got transferred to the account which I will be showing and were not maintained for the last 6 months.
Oui.

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi folks, since it takes a long time to get fbi pcc, is it ok to submit a state specific pcc? Will it be of any help? How many of you have applied for the same? What is the time frame to get state pcc?

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi folks, since it takes a long time to get fbi pcc, is it ok to submit a state specific pcc? Will it be of any help? How many of you have applied for the same? What is the time frame to get state pcc?
IRCC only mentions FBI PCC as an acceptable certificate for USA. Unfortunately, FBI PCC does take a really long time for the whole process. Current processing time mentioned on their website is about 14-16 weeks.

I personally have applied just 2 days before I received my ITA, its been close to 50 days and I still haven't got anything from the FBI. I will wait until the end of the month and submit all other documents along with an LOE requesting some more time to submit the FBI PCC. IRCC does give 30-60 . more days to submit the PCC.

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
IRCC only mentions FBI PCC as an acceptable certificate for USA. Unfortunately, FBI PCC does take a really long time for the whole process. Current processing time mentioned on their website is about 14-16 weeks.

I personally have applied just 2 days before I received my ITA, its been close to 50 days and I still haven't got anything from the FBI. I will wait until the end of the month and submit all other documents along with an LOE requesting some more time to submit the FBI PCC. IRCC does give 30-60 . more days to submit the PCC.
Thanks @koushik90