NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Can we submit our application while awaiting pcc from fbi along with a loe?
Sorry, I don't have much information on your query. But, I am in the same situation. I have all the documents except FBI PCC, which I won't get before the 90 day deadline. So, I am planning to submit all the documents with an LOE for FBI PCC just a couple days before the deadline so when I get an extension to submit FBI PCC I will have atleast 30 days after the deadline. Maybe I am wrong but I think if I submit an LOE right now I might have to submit it again before the deadline as I still have about 75 days to the deadline now.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Can we submit our application while awaiting pcc from fbi along with a loe?
Yes you can. Just submit the proof that you have applied for it. Once you get it then you need to resubmit it. However if you think you can get your PCCs pretty soon then just wait for it to safe the hassle

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Yes you can. Just submit the proof that you have applied for it. Once you get it then you need to resubmit it. However if you think you can get your PCCs pretty soon then just wait for it to safe the hassle
Thank you, are you in the same situation as mine? Have you applied or do you know anyone who's applied without pcc with loe?

itiwari

Oct 26, 2017
hi All,

I saw in thread/post before that some people got PR within 15-21 days of their final application submission.
Does it happen so fast or it might take between 3-6 months which I read on CIC website?

Thanks

Matt987

Jul 25, 2017
Hello everyone,
Got ITA on 15th November and submitted my application on 25th, got AOR within minutes.
Good luck to everyone in the process. Lets hope speedy PR's ..
Hi Canada_HSB ,

Can we upload documents in parts and save the application to resume later?

Appreciate your help!

Regards,
Piyush

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Thank you, are you in the same situation as mine? Have you applied or do you know anyone who's applied without pcc with loe?
I've already attained my PR. I was in a similar situation and seeked suggestions and that was what I was advised. My PCC came in time so I just submitted it together.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
hi All,

I saw in thread/post before that some people got PR within 15-21 days of their final application submission.
Does it happen so fast or it might take between 3-6 months which I read on CIC website?

Thanks
Assuming that PR has been approved (letter from CIC) has been received you will need to submit your passport to CIC to get an immigration visa inserted as well as a COPR. This process takes 10 - 15 days depending.

But if you mean upon receiving an ITA to getting a PR then it is 3 - 6 months, sometimes more.

Canada_HSB

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Canada_HSB ,

Can we upload documents in parts and save the application to resume later?

Appreciate your help!

Regards,
Piyush
Yes, you can do that.
Uploading documents will hardly take 15 mins, it's your choice how you want to do it. Once all forms are complete you will continue the app and you will see a single page and placeholders for sitting uploads. After document upload you will have to transmit the profile and pay the required fees. After form completion rest of the steps will not take more than an hour.
Good luck

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Sorry, I don't have much information on your query. But, I am in the same situation. I have all the documents except FBI PCC, which I won't get before the 90 day deadline. So, I am planning to submit all the documents with an LOE for FBI PCC just a couple days before the deadline so when I get an extension to submit FBI PCC I will have atleast 30 days after the deadline. Maybe I am wrong but I think if I submit an LOE right now I might have to submit it again before the deadline as I still have about 75 days to the deadline now.
Thank you, what I thought was we could get the 30 days extension period once our 90 days gets over
I've already attained my PR. I was in a similar situation and seeked suggestions and that was what I was advised. My PCC came in time so I just submitted it together.
oh congrats, thanks for the reply.

katiegud

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I just got my customized document list and it says I need verification of employment for all of my husband's employers. He has never worked in Canada and I am the primary applicant, so I thought that was optional? Has everyone else had to get letters from all former employers for the secondary applicant?

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I just got my customized document list and it says I need verification of employment for all of my husband's employers. He has never worked in Canada and I am the primary applicant, so I thought that was optional? Has everyone else had to get letters from all former employers for the secondary applicant?
I am in the same situation as yours and decided to upload just the experience certificate from the current and previous employers.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any work experience mentioned in the work history section creates a placeholder for you to upload proof of employment.

As your husbands foreign work experience is irrelevant to your application you should not have included it in the work history section and you should have only added it in the personal history section. No proof of employment is required when doing this.