NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
What is Police Certificates (Multiple)(required) ?

What is Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)(required) ?
In what context are you asking? For ITA documents?
As per my understanding:
If you have lived in multiple countries the. You would need multiple PCC’s (from all countries that you have lived for more than 6 months).

If you have multiple passports (as in you got a second passport because you ran out of pages in the first passport) then you would need to submit both.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In what context are you asking? For ITA documents?
As per my understanding:
If you have lived in multiple countries the. You would need multiple PCC’s (from all countries that you have lived for more than 6 months).

If you have multiple passports (as in you got a second passport because you ran out of pages in the first passport) then you would need to submit both.
Although that is correct it is important to note that the word "multiple" is simply standard wording in the document checklist whether the applicants has to submit one passport/PCC or several.

bastiaandg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
how many of you are done collecting all the required documents for uploadig? i am done with my medical exam, getting pcc from indian consulate and proof of funds letter. Only thing pending is the pcc from fbi.
Doing the medical on Thursday, but I basically have everything else ready, just need to scan them in. And for my PCC I need a CIC request letter as it says on the CIC site.

My bank letter is a bit dodgy though, they don't provide balance information and the contact details are on the cover letter only (which is in Dutch), not the English letter with account details. I think I'll add 6 months bank statements and then it should be fine.
When I did a Working Holiday 4 years ago, my proof of funds was literally a screenshot of my account portal and that was accepted :)

Hopefully I can submit the application the first weekend of December

Reactions: Aka.2017

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
T
Hello everyone,
Got ITA on 15th November and submitted my application on 25th, got AOR within minutes.
Good luck to everyone in the process. Lets hope speedy PR's ..
Thats super quick. Lets hope the remainder of the process goes at a similar pace.

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hai friends congratulations to all
I'm on post ITA phase done medical and got pcc. Due to my job profile I have to roam around a lot; my wife is the primary applicant her passport carrying the address which we are staying right now mine passport is in a Delhi address, my daughter's passport details is another Delhi address my question is
1. while filling the form which address I have to mention?
2. Is it convenient to mention my permanent address?
3. Is this makes any issue in future?

bastiaandg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
Got ITA on 15th November and submitted my application on 25th, got AOR within minutes.
Good luck to everyone in the process. Lets hope speedy PR's ..
Good luck!

I have uploaded everything today except for Medical and digital photo. They will come on the 30th.

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Although that is correct it is important to note that the word "multiple" is simply standard wording in the document checklist whether the applicants has to submit one passport/PCC or several.
Hi
My son is 5 years old, accompanying me as a dependent child. I renewed his passport recently as it was going to expire in less than a year.
Do I need to add details of both passports (current and cancelled) in that case?

mbhargava2003

Nov 3, 2017
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE profile created - 10-04-2017
Nomination.....
NA
Hello Guys,
Can anyone point me in the direction of "Gift Deed" format and exact information to be included in it? If someone who got the PPR and have used Gift Deed for POF, I would greatly appreciate the help. I would need the text without any of your personal data (obviously). Looking to do this soon. Please reply at your earliest. my email is "mbhargava2003@gmail.com".
Thank you.

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Hello Guys,
Can anyone point me in the direction of "Gift Deed" format and exact information to be included in it? If someone who got the PPR and have used Gift Deed for POF, I would greatly appreciate the help. I would need the text without any of your personal data (obviously). Looking to do this soon. Please reply at your earliest. my email is "mbhargava2003@gmail.com".
Thank you.
this will certainly help you out
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-format-of-gift-deed-affidavit-and-loe.487054/

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am little worried if Immigration officer calls my company and says that they are calling from IRCC and inquire about me as this will let my employer know that I am considering moving out of the company. I have an important position in the company and lets just say that he wont be thrilled if he finds this out. He may proceed with not verifying the correct information about me which would put me in a bad position with IRCC and also consequently with my company.

Is it advisable to write the following in LOE about this:

"In order to complete background checks on my employment, you are more than welcome to contact my employer but please do not inform that you are calling from IRCC as this will highlight to my employer that I am considering leaving the company and put me in a difficult position."

Cheers

katiegud

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
On the immediate family members section of the application, we only have to list spouse and children once, right? I don't have to list the kids again under my husband's name? And my children would have no one listed under their names, since we are all already on the application? For some reason this is really confusing me. :confused: