Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017

katiegud

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I left it blank and I was able to complete that sections without any issues.
It says 'required' and won't let me save the page without a number. Someone else said they used their apartment number, but I have a house. I might just call and ask what to do about it.

maratdirk

Nov 16, 2017
I tagged you in the post. But just in case you need more info there is a forum specifically address questions about FBI PCC. Visit the below link.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fbi-us-pcc-which-applications-are-currently-being-processed.396412/page-180#post-6512464
Hi Koushik, in the same boat. Have a question: what reason for request you choose for the US police certificate? "Personal reviewo" or "Live, work in a foreign country"? Thank you so so much.

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
UK PCC is simple- just follow the instructions as laid out on the ACRO website. Please add another 45 quid for courier delivery to international locations.

Indian PCC needs to be obtained from your closest Passport Service Kendra (PSK), and the turnaround time is less than 3 hours as long as the address remains the same as on the passport.

Bonne chance !
Hi Jakev,

I'm currently in USA and will be visiting India in December. I had stayed in India till I was 22 years old and I believe I need to get Indian PCC as well. I have applied for FBI PCC here in US in October and the application was received by them on Nov 2nd. Looking at the processing times, I believe I'll receive the report in the 2nd week of Feb. Is it better to get my Indian PCC done while I'm visiting or is it better if I apply for my Indian PCC here in US at a local Indian Embassy. Please advise.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

I need some urgent advice. I got my ITA on 15th Nov and am in the process of collecting all the documents. I have traveled to US on small business trips in the last 7-8 years and my combined time in US would be close to 8-9 months. I am being told that i would need a PCC from USA as well for my application. I am currently in India. Can someone please guide me on how to go about this. I have downloaded the form but have few questions:

1. Where can i get the fingerprint card made in Delhi?
2. How can i make a payment to them? It shows Money Order, Certified Cheque or Credit Card form. I am not sure how to do either of these.
3. What is the processing time for this? Will they send back the hard copy to me at my mailing address?

Please help.

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi Koushik, in the same boat. Have a question: what reason for request you choose for the US police certificate? "Personal reviewo" or "Live, work in a foreign country"? Thank you so so much.
Live, work in a foreign country.

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi Jakev,

I'm currently in USA and will be visiting India in December. I had stayed in India till I was 22 years old and I believe I need to get Indian PCC as well. I have applied for FBI PCC here in US in October and the application was received by them on Nov 2nd. Looking at the processing times, I believe I'll receive the report in the 2nd week of Feb. Is it better to get my Indian PCC done while I'm visiting or is it better if I apply for my Indian PCC here in US at a local Indian Embassy. Please advise.
It’s better to apply here in USA. If your Indian passport was issued in USA then the process is quiet fast even if your passport was issued in India it’s still fine. If you go to India and apply the processing time might be longer than here and you will have to wait until you get PCC since Indian consulate will have your passport till you get your PCC.

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi ,I received ITA on 15,
I have done my medical today...
I have my PCC since July 2017, but I am afraid that I may have to reapply for it, a
can anyone help me with that?
, Please share your timelines as well, all the best for speedy processing..

Reactions: koushik90

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi All,

I need some urgent advice. I got my ITA on 15th Nov and am in the process of collecting all the documents. I have traveled to US on small business trips in the last 7-8 years and my combined time in US would be close to 8-9 months. I am being told that i would need a PCC from USA as well for my application. I am currently in India. Can someone please guide me on how to go about this. I have downloaded the form but have few questions:

1. Where can i get the fingerprint card made in Delhi?
2. How can i make a payment to them? It shows Money Order, Certified Cheque or Credit Card form. I am not sure how to do either of these.
3. What is the processing time for this? Will they send back the hard copy to me at my mailing address?

Please help.
First of all congrats.

1. You can google online for services that will take your fingerprints. There are agencies in India that will take care of the whole process in India. But, please do good amount of research before you take services from someone. There are a lot of fraudsters out there.
2. You can get a money order from any bank. Go to your bank and ask them the process.
3. If you apply on your own directly with FBI then it will take about 12-14 weeks. But as I mentioned earlier there are agencies in India that will take care of the whole process for you for a fee. If you go through them they will get the PCC to you in 2-4 weeks.

I cannot stress this enough, but please make sure you do enough research on the agency that you are willing to use.

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi ,I received ITA on 15,
I have done my medical today...
I have my PCC since July 2017, but I am afraid that I may have to reapply for it, a
can anyone help me with that?
, Please share your timelines as well, all the best for speedy processing..
Congrats!!

As per cic website as long as the police certificat was obtained in the last 6 months then it will be accepted.

“If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.”
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

I wouldn’t waste time in applying for PCC again but ask someone in the Ray of hope thread as well. There are people with a lot more experience in that thread.

Reactions: sam.m and Mithu3

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Congrats!!

As per cic website as long as the police certificat was obtained in the last 6 months then it will be accepted.

“If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.”
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

I wouldn’t waste time in applying for PCC again but ask someone in the Ray of hope thread as well. There are people with a lot more experience in that thread.
Thanks @koushik90, I have this information already,
But as per the current scenario, I may get e-apr by Dec end but when I will get my visa stamped, at that time my PCC will not be valid,
I have the same in ROH, but got mixed response.
Still confused..