+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post interview 2020

Gurpavan81

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Thank you for your email. My husband was interviewed first and during his interview they called me. During the call they asked for my full name and address. They then asked for specific dates and what happened during those dates during the wedding time. They also asked me where I work, the names of my husbands sisters. At one point they said they dont know if this is a genuine relationship. They asked who I live with and some personal medical questions. Hope that helps.

Mrswhite

Feb 22, 2020
Thank you for your email. My husband was interviewed first and during his interview they called me. During the call they asked for my full name and address. They then asked for specific dates and what happened during those dates during the wedding time. They also asked me where I work, the names of my husbands sisters. At one point they said they dont know if this is a genuine relationship. They asked who I live with and some personal medical questions. Hope that helps.
[/QUO
thank you for your answer, it was a big help for me, Im the principal applicant and my husband sponsored me.. Can you share what is the results of the interview if you will received email.. Thanks and I wish that you
will hear good news soon..

Reactions: Learner77

Learner77

Sep 25, 2019
I think for all of waiting, we need to be patient and positive. I am guessing since we had interviews our cases were not considered straightforward like the ones who do not have interviews. Post interview I believe if they have decided to refuse the refusal should be issued right after interview in a few days. It means that they are still deciding and probably doing some further background checking to make a decision. Let’s pray and hope we can be united with our loved ones. I know the anxiety of waiting is very tough. Wishing the best for everyone!

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Where was ur file transferred to??