+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduation work permit

Sameer890

Jan 16, 2019
Hello
I have currently studying one year program in montreal and I intended to take another course in toronto .so that I can get 3 years pgwp . But I do want to know that will it be eligible for 3 years work permit if I study in two different provinces.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello
I have currently studying one year program in montreal and I intended to take another course in toronto .so that I can get 3 years pgwp . But I do want to know that will it be eligible for 3 years work permit if I study in two different provinces.
PGWP is not province specific. Make sure you get completion letter and transcript of both courses. Also make sure the gap between 2 courses can't be more than 150 days.

Sameer890

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks . I am not taking any break between the two courses and the first course ending date is June and I am planning to take another course in may intake .so will there be any problem

azcuna

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks . I am not taking any break between the two courses and the first course ending date is June and I am planning to take another course in may intake .so will there be any problem
Hi Sameer, will you apply first for the study permit extension or just proceed with the

azcuna

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
I will apply for extension bcoz my visa will be expired in may
Oh okay, when did you apply for your student visa? for me I got it last September 2018 and will end on December 2019. there's a 3 months allowance to apply for anything. Did you have the same length of permit?

Sameer890

Jan 16, 2019
Actually i have taken clg in ontario then I changed the clg from ontario to montreal .now currently which i am studing course is of 12 months . I did not extended my visa till now . I am waiting for another program which I am selecting to toronto and if I get offer letter by the last week of January I can extend my visa .