+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduation Work Permit to Open Work Permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl and @scylla In my express entrey profile my canadian qualification is showing 0 and i cant seem to understand why.

Also i had a question - i started working full time with a company and then shifted to part time with one weekend shift. how do i put this as work experience on my application? do i put full time and part -time separate ? or should i count the total hours and divide them by the no of weeks?

Also since im still employed by them does this count as having a job offer (it was made as full time), cuz it is not on an official letterhead but by email.
If you are on a LMIA or LMIA exemption (with one year of experience), you can count the job offer. If on PGWP or open work permit, you say No.

How much Canadian work experience in a skilled NOC do you have? Post the dates and hours.

Reactions: iona_s22

iona_s22

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
If you are on a LMIA or LMIA exemption (with one year of experience), you can count the job offer. If on PGWP or open work permit, you say No.

How much Canadian work experience in a skilled NOC do you have? Post the dates and hours.
thank you. however i am still unclear as to how to post a full time job with full hours that is now a part-time job - do i do two entries for this even though the job offer is one?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.