+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduation Work permit renewal process

dcneo

Jul 14, 2017
Hello experts,

I am in a situation where my PGWP is about to expire on September 29, 2017, because CIC issued my PGWP until passport expiry. So I still have 18 months pending which I am supposed to receive after my PGWP renewal. I am working as a full-time employee under NOC B category and have filled the application for express entry hopefully I will be selected in the next draw. I have called CIC and they sent me a link to go through, however, it is not helpful as there is nothing about the situation I am in currently.
I have few concerns.
1) What is the process of renewing PGWP? web page link will be very helpful.
2) Do I need to submit bank statements along with all other required documents?
3) I was also informed they renew PGWP on the US/Canada Border in London/Ontario. Is that true? If it is can I get the address, please.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hello experts,

I am in a situation where my PGWP is about to expire on September 29, 2017, because CIC issued my PGWP until passport expiry. So I still have 18 months pending which I am supposed to receive after my PGWP renewal. I am working as a full-time employee under NOC B category and have filled the application for express entry hopefully I will be selected in the next draw. I have called CIC and they sent me a link to go through, however, it is not helpful as there is nothing about the situation I am in currently.
I have few concerns.
1) What is the process of renewing PGWP? web page link will be very helpful.

same as applying for the initial PGWP(same form and pay 255CAD). in LOE explain that you are applying to get the remainder of the PGWP

2) Do I need to submit bank statements along with all other required documents?

i dont think so. but it doesnt hurt to add it

3) I was also informed they renew PGWP on the US/Canada Border in London/Ontario. Is that true? If it is can I get the address, please.
you can get it from the border, yes. but you would have to google which border is closest to you

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

dcneo

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for your response.
Since Niagara Border is the closest from my place I visited the Canada Border Services Agency this Sunday. They advised coming back on Tuesday.
Also, I encountered a very mean and rude officer out there. Very unhappy with their customer service.

Llllll22

Jun 21, 2017
Thank you for your response.
Since Niagara Border is the closest from my place I visited the Canada Border Services Agency this Sunday. They advised coming back on Tuesday.
Also, I encountered a very mean and rude officer out there. Very unhappy with their customer service.
Hi there,

I am in the same situation as you. My PGWP is expiring based on my passport expire date. But I still have 13 months pending which I am supposed to receive after my PGWP renewal as well.

Just wanna to ask you did you go flagpole at the Canada/US border? How did it go? and what are the documents I will need to take with me? Could you please share your experience with me? I am really concerned about this?

Thanks very much for you help!!

Best Regards,