+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduation work permit rejection

Rakesh848

Jan 17, 2017
Hi All,

Recently i have completed my Graduation, but I forgot to apply the PGWP with in 90 days. I applied on my 91st Day. after 15 days i got message from CIC stating that i need to submit an Additional Document as the previous Doc was not clear, so i have resubmitted it. while submitting the application I forgot put the signature on the application which appears on next page . now i got a message from CIC that my application was rejected. I dont know what might be the reason for my rejection is it for applying after 90 days or because i forgot to put Signature. so can any one help what should I do, Can I reapply the permit once again after it got rejected. as any one faced this kind of situation before. I contacted the lawyer they said I Have 50-50 chances. please help..

Thank you.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

I think you need to apply for your restoration status ASAP. It might be a case if you haven't applied for PGWP within 90 days of your graduation as well as incomplete application. I would recommend you to apply for restoration status as soon as possible to apply for your work permit.

Thanks,
Krunal

Happyjoe

Jan 15, 2017
Rakesh848 said:
Hi All,

Recently i have completed my Graduation, but I forgot to apply the PGWP with in 90 days. I applied on my 91st Day. after 15 days i got message from CIC stating that i need to submit an Additional Document as the previous Doc was not clear, so i have resubmitted it. while submitting the application I forgot put the signature on the application which appears on next page . now i got a message from CIC that my application was rejected. I dont know what might be the reason for my rejection is it for applying after 90 days or because i forgot to put Signature. so can any one help what should I do, Can I reapply the permit once again after it got rejected. as any one faced this kind of situation before. I contacted the lawyer they said I Have 50-50 chances. please help..

Thank you.
Sorry to know your problem ...also sorry if I am bit rude. Those who can't do simple things correctly ontime ... should never do things on their own.

If you don't do it right now this time which requires some experience, you will be in serious trouble if you are not in already. Do not do any thing now on your own ... it is better get it done with some experienced hands who don't make mistakes atleast. Go to some one who knows and has some experience ... may be the lawyer whom you contacted earlier as he knows the things already.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Happyjoe said:
Sorry to know your problem ...also sorry if I am bit rude. Those who can't do simple things correctly ontime ... should never do things on their own.

If you don't do it right now this time which requires some experience, you will be in serious trouble if you are not in already. Do not do any thing now on your own ... it is better get it done with some experienced hands who don't make mistakes atleast. Go to some one who knows and has some experience ... may be the lawyer whom you contacted earlier as he knows the things already.
Hi Happyjoe,

You're are right. its very serious matter. Sorry to rude as well but I don't know how people can be lazy and don't take this very seriously. you are in Canada and you have to take care of all your responsibilities as no one does for you. please don't waste your time and contact someone who has experienced in this kind of situation. I did restoration status application as well as study permit extension for my friend whose study permit was expired due to passport expiry but for work permit I have no idea. Please contact any experience person lawyer who can deal with this problem.

Rakesh848

Jan 17, 2017
I have contacted a lawyer is said he going to apply study permit with restoration and work permit with restoration and he said that the processing time is about 3 months

conestoga

Dec 6, 2015
Hi All,

Thank you.
Hi,
you got your PGWP