+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST GRADUATION WORK PERMIT REFUSAL!!!

Dhillon99

Mar 15, 2015
Hello everyone,

I graduated in December 2014. My Study Permit expired on December 31 2014. On January 7, I applied for Restoration of Status and Study Permit Extension. According to CIC agent, processing time for Restoration of Status is 16 weeks.

Now, as 90 days from my graduation were coming closer, I left with no choice but to apply for Post Graduation Work Permit without a valid Study Permit.

When I ask CIC agent about my case, they told me the chances are slum to none for my PGWP to get approved. Because a valid Study Permit is required at the time of PGWP application.

IF SOMEONE HAD PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH SITUATION LIKE THIS, please help me.

IS IT WORTH WAITING FOR PGWP..??

OR SHOULD I CONSIDER MOVING ON.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Dhillon99 said:
Hello everyone,

I graduated in December 2014. My Study Permit expired on December 31 2014. On January 7, I applied for Restoration of Status and Study Permit Extension. According to CIC agent, processing time for Restoration of Status is 16 weeks.

Now, as 90 days from my graduation were coming closer, I left with no choice but to apply for Post Graduation Work Permit without a valid Study Permit.

When I ask CIC agent about my case, they told me the chances are slum to none for my PGWP to get approved. Because a valid Study Permit is required at the time of PGWP application.

IF SOMEONE HAD PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH SITUATION LIKE THIS, please help me.

IS IT WORTH WAITING FOR PGWP..??

OR SHOULD I CONSIDER MOVING ON.

You must have a valid SP before you apply for a PGWP.

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U shud have consulted some expert or experienced before u took that step on such an important thing mate. Rabb kirpa karan tuhade te..

Dhillon99

Mar 15, 2015
Thanks man. But thats the only choice I had at that time. Now all I can do is wait.

Anybody else want to say something. Maybe something positive.