+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduation work permit in quebec

Veelate

Aug 21, 2017
Hello guys,

In December I will graduate from a pre-university program from a public Cegep or college in quebec. I want to stay, do you know if this program is accepted by IRCC for the post graduation work permit? I read the requirements:

"public post-secondary school, such as a college, trade/technical school or university, or CEGEP in Quebec "

which my school is, but there is no specifications regarding the type of program. I've tried many websites and the IRCC website as well, even the immigration website from quebec but there is no answer to my question. I desperately need your help.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello guys,

In December I will graduate from a pre-university program from a public Cegep or college in quebec. I want to stay, do you know if this program is accepted by IRCC for the post graduation work permit? I read the requirements:

"public post-secondary school, such as a college, trade/technical school or university, or CEGEP in Quebec "

which my school is, but there is no specifications regarding the type of program. I've tried many websites and the IRCC website as well, even the immigration website from quebec but there is no answer to my question. I desperately need your help.
Not 100 percent sure but pre university program don't qualify for peq-quebec graduates. If you can specify what type of diploma i.e DEC, AEC or DEP you will get maybe someone can help you here