+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduation Work Permit... I missed it!!!

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
I have been studying straight from Bachelor degree to PhD in 5 years in Canada. However, I decided to quit my PhD program and get a job. But I notice that the PGWR only eligible for those who completed his/her degree within 90 days of commencement in which I did not apply for it when I received my Master degree last year. So, please suggest me how I can apply for any work permit under this situation. FIR, I am applying my pr through the class of family sponsorship at present. Thanks for your time =)

FCV

Nov 27, 2012
Hi,

I am in the same situation now. Did you find an answer for your question?

Thanks,

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Unfortunately, they declined my appeal. I went back to school to get another degree. Good luck to you!

jay031

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
ilovecanada4ever said:
I have been studying straight from Bachelor degree to PhD in 5 years in Canada. However, I decided to quit my PhD program and get a job. But I notice that the PGWR only eligible for those who completed his/her degree within 90 days of commencement in which I did not apply for it when I received my Master degree last year. So, please suggest me how I can apply for any work permit under this situation. FIR, I am applying my pr through the class of family sponsorship at present. Thanks for your time =)

Make some good use of PhD. You are eligible for PR (wothout job offer) after 2 years of PhD studies.