+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduation Work Permit Extension after I applied PR ( Questions about medical and bio and so on )

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi, guys, I applied for PR about weeks ago and I am applying for PGWP extension under temporary policy.

When I applied PR, I took the medical test and I uploaded the two page of documents which I got from a clinic.

The PR is on processing and I am not sure about the medical result.

I have questions when I am applying PGWP extension

Q.1 In the PGWP extension process, CIC asked about a medical tests, so do I just need to answer "Yes" and upload those documents in the optional section? even if it is on processing and I didn't get result yet from CIC ?

Q.2 They also asked about Biometrics, I said "no" in PR process and I didn't take the biometrics yet and I am waiting, So should I said "No" and waiting for their response?

Q.3 There is a question " Are you giving someone access to your application? Since I am applying by myself. should I select

This " Yes, Grant authorization for IRCC to release your application information to another person. " ?
or " No" ?

Thank you for your answers.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Yes.
No.
No.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Yes.
No.
No.

Thank you very much.

I thought "Yes, Grant authorization for IRCC to release your application information to another person. " for the third question almost,
However, now, I know, I should select "No" after additional searching.

Thank you so much.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Yes.
No.
No.
Thank you for your answer.

I have another question when I fill out the Imm 5710e form.

The form asked me " give full details of your highest level of post-secondary education."

I have 4 years bachelor's degree in my home country and then I got 2 years dimploma in Canada.

In this case, should I have to write down the 4 years bachelor's degree which I got in my home country rather than 2 years degree in Canada?

I am applying for a PGWP extension under the new temporary policy.

Thank you very much.