+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit.

Cor_

Aug 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

My work permit has been refused. It’s very unfortunate and definitely really depressing after spending so many years in Canada, I now have no status.

The reason for this refusal was because I didn’t maintain full-time student status. I was suspended from my university as I have had severe mental health issues after I came to Canada, being so far away from family, death of a family member and also my own personal issues. These caused me to not being able to focus on my studies and thus my grades were very bad. But after returning, I was fully able to complete my graduation with all A grades in my courses.

I have attended counselling during that time, also got medication for antidepressants, also got the death certificate of my grandfather who passed away at that time. I collected all these documents as I am looking to apply for reconsideration.

I was wondering, if I send IRCC a letter of explanation, attaching all these documents explaining the reason I was suspended. Do you guys think that would be enough? I have heard a bunch of people were able to overturn a decision submitting the web form with new documents.