+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduate work permit refusal

nimcurry

Aug 21, 2013
Hello,

I had applied for Post grad work permit after completion of my masters and got refusal saying I do not complete the requirements. Now I called CIC to check on the same and they said that document was not uploaded (basically the graduate completion letter). Now I am reapplying for the work permit and that 90 days are over, will there be an issue for the same?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nimcurry said:
Hello,

I had applied for Post grad work permit after completion of my masters and got refusal saying I do not complete the requirements. Now I called CIC to check on the same and they said that document was not uploaded (basically the graduate completion letter). Now I am reapplying for the work permit and that 90 days are over, will there be an issue for the same?
1. If you status expired more than 90 days ago, you are out of luck, it is too late to apply for restoration.
2. Also if you graduated more than 90 days, then you are also of luck on that point.

nimcurry

Aug 21, 2013
so actually I have valid study permit and visa... I also appliied within 90 days period... Now just the thing is that I want to reapply which is out of 90 days period? will that be an concern

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimcurry said:
so actually I have valid study permit and visa... I also appliied within 90 days period... Now just the thing is that I want to reapply which is out of 90 days period? will that be an concern
Ideally restoration request is made within 90 days form the day you get into implied status;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5551ETOC.asp#restoration

However, as in your case you applied earlier and a document was missing, it's worth giving it a try, but yes chances are pretty slim.

best of luck.

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimcurry said:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about your rejection.

If I were you, I would definitely reapply but this time ensure to include your notice of graduation from your school and write a letter explaining that processing time of your PGWP took long.

Let us know how things work out for you!!! I feel sorry for you :(

Cheers

nour609

Sep 7, 2013
I applied for post graduate work permit on 31 july 2013
my application refused because of my passport scan uploded wasn't clear for the officer to see
however i'm planning to do restoration status do you think guys i will get it because the time i'm going to wait the decision
my graduate date will be more then 90 days?
and do you suggest me to apply for study permit too?

nour609

Sep 7, 2013
I'm in the same situation brother
I applied for my PGWP as i get denied due to failure uploaded my passport copy online clearly!!!
I graduated on 31 july 2013
My Study permit expired on 19 Aug 2013

and now i'm in the processes of doing restoration my status but i don't know if i have to apply for study permit as well along with the application??

let me know if you know the main Idea of applying for study permit with the restoration post graduate work permit?
Thanks

your situation over then me around 15 days please keep me update thanks

Jul 30, 2017
Hello sir/ madam,

I have applied for the post graduation work permit and I just got the refusal letter stating that you are not the person who employment will create or maintain significant employment benefits, opportunities to Canadian citizens or permanent resident. Another reason in the letter was that you have not submitted the required documents in regard to your studies. I also have the restoration period so, can you please guide me through the process and all.

Thank you in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello sir/ madam,

I have applied for the post graduation work permit and I just got the refusal letter stating that you are not the person who employment will create or maintain significant employment benefits, opportunities to Canadian citizens or permanent resident. Another reason in the letter was that you have not submitted the required documents in regard to your studies. I also have the restoration period so, can you please guide me through the process and all.

Thank you in advance
Is your study permit still valid? Are you still within 90 days of completing your studies?

Angad Preet

Jul 26, 2017
Hello sir/ madam,

Thank you in advance
Hello sir/ madam,

Thank you in advance
what is your program of study?

sarab1402

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello sir/ madam,

Thank you in advance
what is your program of study? From where you studied the program / college/university ? Location ? What is the name of college/university ? Duration of your program ?

shams01

Jul 31, 2017
Hi Mates, Pls i need to know about this Consultancy in Canada, CANREACH. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR REPUTATION BEFORE I ENGAGE THEM OVER MY IMMIGRATION PROCESS TO CANADA.