Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Good day to all,
I recently completed my Master in Mechanical Eng. in Ontario. I will be applying for my work permit as soon as I get my Transcripts. I have below questions, please can someone help me with their inputs

1) I am planning to move to BC since I have Family members living there. While applying for PGWP should I mention the mailing address and residential address of BC. Will this effect Officers judgement on issuing Work Permit ( no. of years) ?

2) I want to move to BC soon after I apply so can I work in BC Full time while the work permit is in process ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Good day to all,
I recently completed my Master in Mechanical Eng. in Ontario. I will be applying for my work permit as soon as I get my Transcripts. I have below questions, please can someone help me with their inputs

1) I am planning to move to BC since I have Family members living there. While applying for PGWP should I mention the mailing address and residential address of BC. Will this effect Officers judgement on issuing Work Permit ( no. of years) ?

2) I want to move to BC soon after I apply so can I work in BC Full time while the work permit is in process ?
1. The officer won't care what your address is.

2. You can move wherever you want.