+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

ns9

Jun 26, 2017
Hi,

I had a quick question. I applied for my pgwp on Sept 15 inland (ON). Have not received it yet. I travelled in that time back to India for some work so now once I receive my pgwp, I will have to apply for a TRV to travel back to Canada.

Does anyone know how long does it take for IRCC to process a trv based on pgwp?

Thank you!
I am in a similar situation, I had to travel outside for a family related emergency. So, how are you planning to get the PGWP hardcopy?

Nandy6

Aug 22, 2019
I am in a similar situation, I had to travel outside for a family related emergency. So, how are you planning to get the PGWP hardcopy?

My family there will post the hard copy in the mail once it's approved and arrives. However, for a TRV application, since it will be filled online a soft copy should do, from what I know.

Reactions: Yaheyj and ns9

Username9331

Sep 21, 2021
Hi Guys, PLEASE HELP

I applied PGWP (outland from India) on Feb10, 2021. I still havent got any response. I asked someone from canada to call CIC on my behalf and they are getting no reponse.

Does anyone know how long it takes for outland these days? I am unable to find any job offers without a valid work permit. Please let me know if anyone on the same boat or got any response for outland application?
Anyone applied outland (before April) and haven’t received a decision yet?
Any update on your applications yet?