+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Yaheyj

Jan 4, 2022
Agency who is gonna help in the process, official documents required of me to submit, and anything I need to know so to avoid mistakes. Thank you
Not sure what you mean by agency. On the Cic website there is a document checklist, that can help you confirm the documents that you need to submit. If you’ve had any time off school or worked over the allowed time (20 hours during the semester), you’d want to write an explanation letter. Maybe even get a lawyer’s advice depending on your case.
apply as soon as you get the graduation confirmation from your school.

this is all the general advice I can offer for someone applying from within Canada I don’t know anything about the application from outside Canada

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Anyone here applied after 8th September?
Sep 11 still waiting, eligibility review not even started yet. Been a silent observer of this forum over the past 2+ months.
I had a leave from studies while studying online outside of Canada so my anxiety has been over the roof. I included a LOE so now praying for a decent officer to review my file .

Best of luck to all those waiting.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Sep 11 still waiting, eligibility review not even started yet. Been a silent observer of this forum over the past 2+ months.
I had a leave from studies while studying online outside of Canada so my anxiety has been over the roof. I included a LOE so now praying for a decent officer to review my file .

Best of luck to all those waiting.
It is all so chaotic. So many Sep 10-12 applicants got the PGWP around Dec 16-17. Past few days have been good for some Sep first week applicants.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Processing time for inland Work Permit has increased by 4 days as of today :(

Reactions: jjj123545

piegoogle

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Agency who is gonna help in the process, official documents required of me to submit, and anything I need to know so to avoid mistakes. Thank you
Official documents required:
- Official Education Transcript
- Official Graduation Letter
- Passport
- Digital Photo
- PGWP IMM Form

I think "Client Information" section is for any supporting documents you might have:
- Job Offer Letter (if any)
- Explanation Letter (to address any issue with your application you think that might lead to rejection or confusion)
- Restoration receipt / Letter (if you have any)

Apart from these documents I don't think you need any.
However, confirm this with anyone else. This is just my guess.

All the best

piegoogle

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Processing time for inland Work Permit has increased by 4 days as of today :(
I don't think it's legit anyways. When I got my approval the processing time was 113 days. It took 126 days for my approval. So take that website time as a pinch of salt.
Expect atleast 120 days (if not more) for a decision.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
I don't think it's legit anyways. When I got my approval the processing time was 113 days. It took 126 days for my approval. So take that website time as a pinch of salt.
Expect atleast 120 days (if not more) for a decision.
Of course. They specifically say that 80% of the applications are processed within that time frame.

• Sad
Reactions: distractedcat